The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Shout out for Teknor Apex Hoses and Their Customer Service

About two years ago, we replaced all of our hoses with the Teknor Apex brand Never Kink hose with a lifetime guarantee. This morning when I went to water the horses, the hose had two leaks in it.

I called customer service to inquire about the guarantee (knowing that having the reciept or packageing was improbable). They sent me an email for me to responed to with photos of the cracks in the hose, proof that it was their product (name stamped into the hose) and both ends and brass fittings cut off the hose. An hour later, a conformation email that the new hose was being shipped and should be here within the week.

Knowing what it cost to replace hoses, I thought everyone who appreciate knowing a company that offers a guarantee and stands behind it!

Quote Originally Posted by appdream View Post
    About two years ago, we replaced all of our hoses with the Teknor Apex brand Never Kink hose with a lifetime guarantee. This morning when I went to water the horses, the hose had two leaks in it.

I called customer service to inquire about the guarantee (knowing that having the reciept or packageing was improbable). They sent me an email for me to responed to with photos of the cracks in the hose, proof that it was their product (name stamped into the hose) and both ends and brass fittings cut off the hose. An hour later, a conformation email that the new hose was being shipped and should be here within the week.

Knowing what it cost to replace hoses, I thought everyone who appreciate knowing a company that offers a guarantee and stands behind it!
    I am glad to hear about a good company that stands behind their product. I usually buy Craftsman hoses from sears, the black ones are no kink, and they will replace defective ones also. Just bring back to any Sears store.

According to Amazon, your hose is almost $10 cheaper
    OLD FRIENDS FARM-Equine Retirement-We LOVE Seniors!! Spoiling Retirees since 1998
    http://www.angelfire.com/oldfriendsfarm/home.html
    Charter Member of UYA!