The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Finally...back in civilization, more or less

Quote Originally Posted by RAyers View Post
    You, amber hill/Erin, [edit]. People like you have destroyed the sport and I sincerely hope that we can drum folks such as you out.

You post "red herrings" in a vain attempt to look like you are a "concerned" person. No, you killed the horse and damn near got caught. YOU, are a DISGRACE to REAL horsemen.

YOUR OWN documentation points as many fingers at YOU for being AT FAULT in the death of the horse. Just go away from the sport.
    THIS.

To have ahf come on this forum constantly trying to get people to drink her cool aid ... acting like she is some sort of force for good in the sport... and trying to bully people who express their understandable disgust with her behavior, is just plain offensive.
    We move pretty fast for some rabid garden snails.
    -PaulaEdwina

6 members found this post helpful.

Wow. I can't believe I've been "edited". I thought I was giving a helpful suggestion.

ETA I'm not being sarcastic. I thought my advice was was appropriate.
    Last edited by skydy; Jan. 23, 2013 at 05:19 PM.

5 members found this post helpful.

I started to skim down past the "Humble Initiative" thinking it was the earlier thread, but am so very very very delighted that I noticed that this one was started by AH/EM. My day had just started to feel a little boring. Yay for the tinhat denizens of the Internet!

Also, I just discovered Xtranormal. Hmm.
    "Remain relentlessly cheerful."

Graphite/Pastel Portraits

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator 1 View Post
    We appreciate the emotionally charged nature of this topic, but please refrain from name calling. It's fine to provide your opinion of comments made, developments in the situation, materials posted, etc., but please do so within our posting policies.

We've edited a couple of posts.

Thanks,
    Mod 1
    I respect the policies of COTH and I regret the necessity of editing but I felt I was presenting a verifiable fact.

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy Gale View Post
    Shoot. I was hoping the link was to the Xtranormal video.

5 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MHM View Post

I'm good...just not that good.

While my profile says I joined in 2010, I have been around here with a previous and long forgotten username since darn near the beginning--2000? Every so often in my decade of experience here, a poster/personality comes along who seems hell-bent on self-destruction. As you read their posts, it becomes more and more apparent that there is a psychiatric issue manifesting itself and the language and diction become increasingly desperate and bizarre... (Remember "CP" anyone? See Lunging at Devon for more info...)

Anyway, I think we have one of those situations here and it's getting harder and harder to read it as I think the desperation is dissolving into paranoia, etc. The part I find the most offensive is that there are legal professionals pandering to it and not stopping to make sure the parties involved are seeking help from medical professionals and family services, but instead are helping prolong this thereby providing validation for the claims being made.

Anyway, this isn't the first and won't be the last...

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MHM View Post
    If I wasn't technologically stoopid I'd do it myself.
    Flip a coin. It's not what side lands that matters, but what side you were hoping for when the coin was still in the air.

You call it boxed wine. I call it carboardeaux.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymundo View Post
    While my profile says I joined in 2010, I have been around here with a previous and long forgotten username since darn near the beginning--2000? Every so often in my decade of experience here, a poster/personality comes along who seems hell-bent on self-destruction. As you read their posts, it becomes more and more apparent that there is a psychiatric issue manifesting itself and the language and diction become increasingly desperate and bizarre... (Remember "CP" anyone? See Lunging at Devon for more info...)

Anyway, I think we have one of those situations here and it's getting harder and harder to read it as I think the desperation is dissolving into paranoia, etc. The part I find the most offensive is that there are legal professionals pandering to it and not stopping to make sure the parties involved are seeking help from medical professionals and family services, but instead are helping prolong this thereby providing validation for the claims being made.

Anyway, this isn't the first and won't be the last...
    yes, some of the writing is difficult to interpret - see below excerpt from
    http://amberhillponies.com/Amber_Hil...o_v._USEF.html

"I do not expect you to change your mind, as you are now under the demise of Ms. Keating and have been pulled into this unfortunate set of circumstances, but as always, before filing wanted to personally give you a chance to reconsider and I urge you to take a step back and assess the risk management aspects in relation to how it will effect the USEF as a whole before, as president, allowing the USEF to be named a defendant. You owe the Federation that pause.

I have included the correspondence between my attorney and the USEF below, to show that we have acted in good faith in an attempt to settle this amicably and your in house counsel once again has put forth a "sham" meeting in relation to her willingness to meet. "
    Nothing says "I love you" like a tractor. (Clydejumper)

The reports states, “Elizabeth reported that she accidently put down this pony, ........, at the show.”

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/14121272/come-to-jesus

The above movie is a work of fiction. Any references to actual persons or places are purely coincidence and not intentional. No animals were harmed in the making of this film.

39 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymundo View Post
    The part I find the most offensive is that there are legal professionals pandering to it and not stopping to make sure the parties involved are seeking help from medical professionals and family services, but instead are helping prolong this thereby providing validation for the claims being made.
    To be fair, you don't really know what her lawyers are saying to her. I actually feel bad for her lawyers.

3 members found this post helpful.

"I did not do anything wrong, ever. I am going to sue you."
    "I am Jesus. You cannot sue me."

Nicely done...
    "Remain relentlessly cheerful."

Graphite/Pastel Portraits

16 members found this post helpful.

She wants an extra junior year for her kid? For real?

I missed a lot of showing one year because my horse had colic surgery. Come on, USEF, give me another junior year! Never mind the fact that I haven't been a junior for a while now...

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by horseyninjawarrior View Post

The above movie is a work of fiction. Any references to actual persons or places are purely coincidence and not intentional. No animals were harmed in the making of this film.
    You are my new COTH Hero/Heroine. Which rescue would you like me to send a donation to and would you like me to tag the donation as being in honor/memory of anyone human or horse?
    Flip a coin. It's not what side lands that matters, but what side you were hoping for when the coin was still in the air.

You call it boxed wine. I call it carboardeaux.

14 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by supershorty628 View Post
    She wants an extra junior year for her kid? For real?

I missed a lot of showing one year because my horse had colic surgery. Come on, USEF, give me another junior year! Never mind the fact that I haven't been a junior for a while now...
    Well obviously then if your kid is inconveniently turning 45 you can just quietly kill off the 27th annual pony and keep her in the juniors where she belongs.

17 members found this post helpful.

Love the end of the video!

Ms. Gambino: "I am a drama llama"
    Jesus: "Oh, well I cannot fix that"

15 members found this post helpful.

Dorthy Gale - thanks for the petition! Will be signing it and hope others who are fed up will as well.

Horseyninjawarrior - AWESOME!! The Michael Vick reference was priceless! Thank you for the most laughter I have had in a long time!

The pot calling the kettle black - What gets me more than anything is that this woman has filed numerous law suits against people for slander, liable, etc for posting on BB and yet SHE herself comes on to start a thread and IMO then slanders the USEF! Would they have a case against her? Any laws to protect their confidentiality through email correspondence between counsel? I wonder if this thread would be allowed as evidence of her behavior in the current cases she has brought against others as we have seen on RMHP? Just a thought

MODS - please don't poof this thread away

2 members found this post helpful.

Oh my, I hope this isn't yet another AHF alter! But is dang funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by horseyninjawarrior View Post

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Mandarino, in an email to USEF's president, dated January 23, 2013
    I do not expect you to change your mind, as you are now under the demise of Ms. Keating and have been pulled into this unfortunate set of circumstances, but as always, before filing wanted to personally give you a chance to reconsider and I urge you to take a step back and assess the risk management aspects in relation to how it will effect the USEF as a whole before, as president, allowing the USEF to be named a defendant. You owe the Federation that pause.
    http://amberhillponies.com/Amber_Hil...o_v._USEF.html

You are threatening a financial take-down of our sport's governing body if they do not grant your child another junior year.

If you really cared about equine welfare there would be no mention of your daughter's (or I should say your) endless quest for ribbons in any effort to get the "Humble Initiative" going.

If you really cared about the USEF membership, the majority of whom don't live on your precious A circuit with a string of 20 potential ribbon getters, who scrim & scrimp to horse show and are already gouged by association fees, if you really cared, you would not force USEF to use our membership dues to defend your frivolous suit that does nothing but attempt to rewrite time and get your daughter a year of her youth back.

In what world does it make sense that every legitimately aged junior in the country waive their right to a level playing field just to make up for your one lost show season?

You distract our BOD from real issues, and now you threaten to tie their hands in a financial knot.

I do not want to wade in here, but you have publicly admitted you intend to blackball our association while simultaneously anointing yourself as our spokesman. I just want to make it abundantly clear, for any USEF president that might be "taking pause", that I, a dues-paying USEF Member, do not support your bullying tactics.

I am also concerned about the impression you leave with the United States Olympic Committee. Humble's incident is so far removed from their concerns that I am embarrassed for our sport. I'm embarrassed that you are reinforcing stereotypes of dog & pony shows full of pomp, circumstance and money. We are on tenuous ground as an Olympic event already and I have real concern that you are riotous enough to do some lasting damage. Again, you are not the spokesperson for equestrian athletes to USEF or the United States Olympic Committee. I just hope they know that.
    ExchangeHunterJumper.com
    Now promoting sale horses from North Carolina to the Netherlands. Follow us on Facebook.

38 members found this post helpful.