The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

ahf is apparently quite a chameleon.

Or, maybe a shape shifter.

Puppy mill operator....pony trainer (with a trail of lawsuits strewn in her wake)...self-styled veterinary practitioner...now a crusader for justice and fair play in equestrian sports.

Wherever she is, the center of attention.

Just name the initiative after some other poor creature (how about a memorial reference to Rain Forest, surely a creature who was equally as wronged as Humble), and let ahf fade into the background.

Put it this way--ahf didn't dream up the practices that <<may or may not have>> led to the death of Humble on her own. She had to learn them from somewhere and someone.

These problems are now ENDEMIC in our sport.

These ahf diatribes at this point are a distraction from the task of cleaning out our houses.

Press for more prominent notification about and record of suspensions, for instance, making these at least as prominent a part of the a trainer's record as "money won as a rider" chart on the TCP profiles, for starters.

How about seeing if "money won as a hunter rider" correlates with a propensity to having ever been suspended? Now that's much more interesting than listening to ahf trying to make every thread and every issue about her when the Humble incident isn't the disease, but just a symptom of a much larger epidemic that as of yet is still looking for a cure.

11 members found this post helpful.

I really can't believe that EM publicly posted e-mail exchanges between her attorney and counsel for USEF. From a lawyer's perspective, that's absolutely horrifying.

10 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by FineAlready View Post
    I really can't believe that EM publicly posted e-mail exchanges between her attorney and counsel for USEF. From a lawyer's perspective, that's absolutely horrifying.
    Last time I checked, rules do not apply to some people.

Quote Originally Posted by trubandloki View Post
    Last time I checked, rules do not apply to some people.
    What?

AHF does not think the general rules of life apply to her. So her posting that conversation between lawyers is not a big deal.

from

http://amberhillponies.com/Amber_Hil...o_v._USEF.html

To clarify, to date I have only asked for the following:

1. GR Rule 609 must be changed to be in accordance with USOC Rules and the Ted Stevens Act. Specifically, an emergency hearing must be held before a member may be suspended.

2. Necropsies must be mandatory for all deaths of animals at USEF Sanctioned Competitions and paid for by the USEF. They must be performed by other than the competition veterinarian of record and by an unbiased and well known clinic.

3. A public apology must be issued by the USEF for their wrongdoing and mishandling of the Humble matter.

4. My daughter must be given an extra junior year as a result of the loss of money and points and the USEFs wrongdoing.

5. RMHP must immediately remove the USEF logo from use as it gives the appearance that USEF supports RateMyHorse PRO, which we allege owns HorseShowDiva.

--- so, trainer/owner injects pony while at sanctioned show - pony collapses and dies and same trainer/owner now says USEF should pay for necropsies in such instances?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by SGray; Jan. 23, 2013 at 02:34 PM. Reason: terminology
    Nothing says "I love you" like a tractor. (Clydejumper)

The reports states, “Elizabeth reported that she accidently put down this pony, ........, at the show.”

6 members found this post helpful.

Jesus, I had mentally pegged the internet at having reached its wowza zenith for the day at roughly 12pm eastern, (good show, internet, good show), but it appears I underestimated.

Banner day, internet.
    Banner day.

Didn't think you had more in the tank but let's fasten our seatbelts and hang on for the ride!

16 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by trubandloki View Post
    AHF does not think the general rules of life apply to her. So her posting that conversation between lawyers is not a big deal.
    Oh, gotcha. Although, technically, I guess there isn't really anything "prohibiting" it, but it still is a nightmare for the lawyer(s).

Quote Originally Posted by FineAlready View Post

not paying much attention to contents of correspondence "Second, our communications and any discussions on this matter must not be published or reported on line or in chat rooms, blogs, to reporters or anyone else. In other words, your clients will maintain confidentiality."
    is she!?!??!
    Nothing says "I love you" like a tractor. (Clydejumper)

The reports states, “Elizabeth reported that she accidently put down this pony, ........, at the show.”

3 members found this post helpful.

Angry

No one has figured this out yet ??

EM can't get enough signatures elsewhere so she has to come back to the site of the crime (here). She is hoping maybe she will get some more here !!! LOL

wrong place, wrong people ...........

Good Luck EM

1 members found this post helpful.

Is AHF the only one not seeing the glaring irony of taking the Humble Initiative name?

"I demand you change the things that made it possible for me to kill my pony and get away with it. And name it after that dead pony"
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

21 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by meupatdoes View Post
    Jesus, I had mentally pegged the internet at having reached its wowza zenith for the day at roughly 12pm eastern, (good show, internet, good show), but it appears I underestimated.
    For those of us home sick with the flu, what did we miss and is the aftermath still there?

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by SGray View Post
    not paying much attention to contents of correspondence "Second, our communications and any discussions on this matter must not be published or reported on line or in chat rooms, blogs, to reporters or anyone else. In other words, your clients will maintain confidentiality."
    is she!?!??!
    I don't really recall, and don't feel like opening the link back up, but I think that request was a condition to USEF agreeing to a meeting...no idea if EM ever agreed to it...I would guess not!

Quote Originally Posted by Halt Near X View Post
    For those of us home sick with the flu, what did we miss and is the aftermath still there?
    Well over in dressage-land somone was saying to just fix contact issues in a 5yo by getting it ready as quickly as possible for the double bridle, which I thought would SURELY be the craziest thing I saw on the internet for today, but lo, I was wrong.

4 members found this post helpful.

[QUOTE=meupatdoes;6797478]Jesus, I had mentally pegged the internet at having reached its wowza zenith for the day at roughly 12pm eastern, (good show, internet, good show), but it appears I underestimated.

Banner day, internet.
    Banner day.

what did we miss in case this ends well BWAHAHAHAHAHA? the beyonce moment?

Quote Originally Posted by meupatdoes View Post
    Well over in dressage-land somone was saying to just fix contact issues in a 5yo by getting it ready as quickly as possible for the double bridle, which I thought would SURELY be the craziest thing I saw on the internet for today, but lo, I was wrong.
    Ah... thanks. Something new to read.

By her "extra junior year" logic, if a junior were to be injured and out for the same amount of time as her suspension, therefore losing money and points, should USEF grant them an extra junior year too?

8 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by iEquitate View Post
    By her "extra junior year" logic, if a junior were to be injured and out for the same amount of time as her suspension, therefore losing money and points, should USEF grant them an extra junior year too?
    Or, if a Juniors horse becomes ill or injured I suppose they too deserve another chance.

4 members found this post helpful.

I don't believe that the daughter ever was suspended or unable to show due to any action by USEF. That decision appeared to be personal choice.
    www.midatlanticeq.com
    Mid-Atlantic Equitation Festival,Scholarships and College Fair
    November 13-15, 2015

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by SGray View Post
    To clarify, to date I have only asked for the following:

1. GR Rule 609 must be changed to be in accordance with USOC Rules and the Ted Stevens Act. Specifically, an emergency hearing must be held before a member may be suspended.

2. Necropsies must be mandatory for all deaths of animals at USEF Sanctioned Competitions and paid for by the USEF. They must be performed by other than the competition veterinarian of record and by an unbiased and well known clinic.

3. A public apology must be issued by the USEF for their wrongdoing and mishandling of the Humble matter.

4. My daughter must be given an extra junior year as a result of the loss of money and points and the USEFs wrongdoing.

5. RMHP must immediately remove the USEF logo from use as it gives the appearance that USEF supports RateMyHorse PRO, which we allege owns HorseShowDiva.

Living in an alternative universe comes to mind. Whoever used the word "shape shifter" is spot on.

I'm trying to figure out why this woman is continually trying to bury her business.

Quite frankly, I feel REALLY sorry for her daughter. Probably years of expensive therapy in her future.
    Fan of the Swedish Chef

3 members found this post helpful.