The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie View Post
    Did someone say party?

And Fairfax didn't invite me?!? ... <sniff> now my feelings are hurt.

oh, come on, you know how this works:
    controversial Topic is posted
    new members show up
    the 'accused' person appears

hilarity ensues.

I am just waiting for that other group to show.
    and the intoxicated house guests.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

Aber...where the heck have you been. You are missing all the talk action

Nothing left to attack me on.

As I don't have the luxury of volunteer staff I do it myself or pay to get the job completed. I am no different than other horse owners or breeders.

Nothin the matter with my stories Greenie. I mean GG

Lets see how "your" truth holds up under scrutiny.

Judging by the comments I receive (definitely not thru pm as they are NEVER private) I am happy that information is getting out there.

Suggestion: Next time...look that gift horse in the mouth.

I would have hoped you would have given it to G.G.

However DEFHR will be able to use this to further their cause and falsify information for AC and the police.

I am sure you don't have a horse..or over one so you really don't believe "they will be coming for you"

Remember that proverb...

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
    One million in donations $25.00 at a time...good for you. Are you using the charity donation group that is actually owned by HSUS? They sure have the ability to make money without having to spend it on any animals. What is their split now? 80 for them and 20 for you?
    This my friend is proof enough that you have NO clue of what you are talking about.
    You really need a better research department.

Or are you trying to write fiction for a movie?

\"Horses lend us the wings we lack\"

3 members found this post helpful.

Lovey

We already know HSUS has a major interest in a charity telemarketing company. That is why I asked if they used the HSUS company or one of the independents.

I was also asking if the split was 80/20. It is some many of the charities...20% is better than nothing

As for the other comment...1 million at 25$. each?..can you spell
    S A R C A S M?

G.G. I tried..sorry you lost that 25$ donation to
    DEFHR..maybe she will make one out to you next month..

I need a new boneless chicken breast recipe...anyone have something new and different? To keep it horse related, must be fast and easy....so I have time for the horses.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

1 members found this post helpful.

Quit posting and learn how to use google and I am sure you will find something not too challenging

2 members found this post helpful.

Maybe Margarita chicken, or chicken in wine sauce.

You aren't going to feed that chicken to the troll, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by LauraKY View Post
    Maybe Margarita chicken, or chicken in wine sauce.
    Since you seem to want to support the HSUS, be sure your chicken is Tyson.
    I heard the HSUS bought stock in them.
    While their income is basically donated money, they can spend it where they want.

2 members found this post helpful.

I support HSUS but I buy local, Claxton chicken. Does that make me a traitor? Nope. HSUS serves a purpose to publicize animal abuse. Does the country where you were born, Bluey, have animal rescue groups?

Quote Originally Posted by cloudyandcallie View Post
    I support HSUS but I buy local, Claxton chicken. Does that make me a traitor? Nope. HSUS serves a purpose to publicize animal abuse. Does the country where you were born, Bluey, have animal rescue groups?

that explains so much.

And while I don't know where Bluey hails from....I am pretty sure there are animal rescue groups.

And animal rights people...After all, PETA/HSUS are international.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudyandcallie View Post
    All I will say, why would anyone that supposedly has animals and so agrees that humans can and should have and use them, support organizations that are trying to eliminate all uses of animals by humans?

No, don't say "but the HSUS puts on such a good front about how much they care for animals and I like that".

I don't think you may know who the HSUS is.
    Here is one of many, many that know:

http://www.wacotrib.com/opinion/letters/171957131.html

Any one that cares for animal welfare, not follows animal rights groups, will help animals best by supporting true animal welfare groups and their local shelters.
    Last edited by Bluey; Feb. 4, 2013 at 04:48 PM.

3 members found this post helpful.

That's me, I love HSUS. What else do they have partial ownership of...I'll buy everything I can.

Bluey, not everything is a conspiracy. Really.

Since it can't be chicken, how about a nice tofu recipe. I'll bet PETA owns a tofu processing center.

Actually Bluey, I don't buy a lot of chicken, if I do it's antibiotic free. Free range eggs and Laura's Lean Beef. Bet the whole lot of them is owned by HSUS. Heck, maybe HSUS owns Kroger.

I'm not buying a lot of spineless Canadian weasel, but I hear it goes well with a lot of wine.

4 members found this post helpful.

Amazing. Everything comes down to childish name calling i.e. weasel, troll etc.

And yet..where it your outrage regarding HSUS conspiring to committ FRAUD.

Where is your outrage that HSUS conducted the seizure AS A TRAINING OPPORTUNITY for their Equine division.

Where is your outrage that they, and their partner DEFHR continually attempt to created "underground" laws that will severely impede equine ownership

Look at the circus case which has not resulted in RICO charges and a major lawsuit as they PAID an individual $147,000.00 to LIE on the stand and say the circus animals were tortured.

Of course, Tangle is right in there from Maryland home of the HSUS .

Remember when you had your agent start up the Canadian Humane Society and run it from Maryland and the money was filtered to the HSUS ..The director was deported back to the U.S. and he was charged with conspircy to defraud and didn't he get arrested for child molestation? Before he died. On a bright side...he was a Vegan

No one has disputed these allegations as they know there is a paper trial. They know its not over until the fat lady sings and she is just warming up.

I noticed the number of views is well over 7000. Of course many many are repeats however many are also new. I am hearing from them and nope...not on PM...it is easy to find me and my email address...

European equestrians are definitely on the right track. Already the jumper crowd are seeing attempts to restrict competitions. Endurance riders are now coming under assault. The HSUS sponsored divisions are trying to make it so a horse has access to water 24/7 and when they have had the obvious pointed out...that would eliminate ALL riding..they receive the "smile".

On a bright note...it is the child in many of the posters here who want to strike out at me. So they pretend to like "HSUS". I enjoy reading their child like resonses.

I would sure be interested in a COTH poll that asked yes or no

Do you support HSUS.

No..yes but...maybe...I think they look good.etc--just yes or no

North Americans have not suffered loss of rights, property and life in the manner that Europeans did during the 2nd World War. Those of us who lost relatives or had survivors from concentration camps and that lost our homes and property and our history understand the essence of evil.

We also understand that to stand blindly by the side and say..It won't happen...just doesn't work.

There are existing laws that can and should be enforced. There are laws that can also be increased or changed in a legal manner. I do not want HSUS and or DEFHR and their affiliates making laws for an industry that I am involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
    I would sure be interested in a COTH poll that asked yes or no

Do you support HSUS.
    So take a deep breath, gather your thoughts, and start one.

It would make a lot more sense than this thread's rambling stream of consciousness, where you claim a Maryland horse rescue spends too much money, frames circuses, runs animal control in California, sets laws, something about chickens, something about Canada and runs concentration camps during World War II.

If you could lay off the interwoven conspiracy theories, and stick to one topic at a time you'd sound more like an activist, and less like a paranoid schizophrenic.

5 members found this post helpful.

So much to say about the corruption within HSUS and its affiliates.

Two hands...two thoughts ..typing...thank you for putting a name to it.

I will let the other thread start a poll.

Readers have enough information from this thread in a couple of areas to make up their own minds as to who they will support, or not.

You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

5 members found this post helpful.