The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Central NC Peeps - I LOVE My Blanket Lady!

Started using someone new (to me) after the recent tack store/blanket debacles in our area. I LOVE HER! Blankets are CLEAN, really clean, properly waterproofed, repairs done correctly and neatly. She picks up and drops off (maybe not everywhere) and when I recently had a new horse try removing everyones blankets, resulting in a bunch of tears, she came right over to get them - AND has a sense of humor about it.

Cherie Simcox
    http://www.cherisblanketrepair.com/

Two thumbs up!
    "Kindness is free" ~ Eurofoal
    ---
    The CoTH CYA - please consult w/your veterinarian under any and all circumstances.

Where is central NC is she?
    I have talked Maggie into running for President. She will be running on the Curly Haired Dog ticket. Her campaign slogan is "Don't be douchy or I'll pee on your carpet".

I've heard great things about her. LH--she covers the Triangle, but I think she goes south too.
    Flip a coin. It's not what side lands that matters, but what side you were hoping for when the coin was still in the air.

You call it boxed wine. I call it carboardeaux.

"Pick up & delivery is available. This is a free service with NO blanket minimum for local areas. Outside of my local area I do ask that you have either 5 blankets or more for pick up or a small delivery fee. However I do travel all over the state to many different barns. If I'm in your area I would be happy to "piggy back" you off of another pickup/delivery. This will save you the fee. "