The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default I fracking LOVE the COTH breeding forum!

Oh spacely....I mean, um "Cothalter44" you just could not keep off the Jill Burnell thread could you? You just had to come back!

People may wonder why on earth I stick around these breeding forums. Well this is it. The drama, the intrigue, the back-stabbing and crap talking. The totally crazy people and those that enable them.

Really "
    Cothalter44", you are going to PM me and try to stand up for "spacely"? And yes, I know the person that tried to sell me that poor, starved, neglected mare is just as bad as you. And Jill is just as bad as you. And half a dozen other breeders here in CA that are breeding poor horses and neglecting them and trying to pawn them off on unsuspecting buyers are just as bad as you too.

But the drama on here, seriously it cannot be beat!

And yes people, this IS why I ride a pony, lol.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Pony View Post
    Oh spacely....I mean, um "Cothalter44" you just could not keep off the Jill Burnell thread could you? You just had to come back!

People may wonder why on earth I stick around these breeding forums. Well this is it. The drama, the intrigue, the back-stabbing and crap talking. The totally crazy people and those that enable them.

Really "
    Cothalter44", you are going to PM me and try to stand up for "spacely"? And yes, I know the person that tried to sell me that poor, starved, neglected mare is just as bad as you. And Jill is just as bad as you. And half a dozen other breeders here in CA that are breeding poor horses and neglecting them and trying to pawn them off on unsuspecting buyers are just as bad as you too.

And yes people, this IS why I ride a pony, lol.
    No, I'm not "spacely". I don't even know her, and I certainly wasn't standing up for her (mods can verify). Clearly you missed the point of my PM that you are not assigning blame to all involved. I too was offered said mare, but did some research on it and spoke to several people regarding the farm.

I have never hidden my identity if you ask me privately which I have said MULTIPLE times in the JB thread but at least you are insane enough to keep things entertaining for all of us. You wonder why people laugh at you. This is why.

9 members found this post helpful.

Well maybe you are not, but many people seem to think you are. And I find it very COTH-like that instead of saying anything in the thread, you immediately send me a PM standing up for spacely. All while I get PMs from others saying YOU are spacely. And of course, spacely is suddenly posting like a mad-woman on another forum at exactly the same time you show up to start posting on this thread.

All that said, this forum is just one big mess of people doing nothing but talking a bunch of trash about each other via PMs, all the while publicly acting like good-buddies and covering up for horrible abuses and fraud.

Love this place. It's seriously better than an episode of the real housewives.

Oh, to have that little red thumb again...

21 members found this post helpful.

Well maybe you are not, but many people seem to think you are. And I find it very COTH-like that instead of saying anything in the thread, you immediately send me a PM standing up for spacely. All while I get PMs from others saying YOU are spacely. And of course, spacely is suddenly posting like a mad-woman on another forum at exactly the same time you show up to start posting on this thread.

All that said, this forum is just one big mess of people doing nothing but talking a bunch of trash about each other via PMs, all the while publicly acting like good-buddies and covering up for horrible abuses and fraud.

Love this place. It's seriously better than an episode of the real housewives.
    People can think what they want. I am happy to share exactly who I am via PM, and have to those that have asked politely. But, whatever. I know exactly who you are as we are in the same neck of the woods, and you are not so "Perfect" yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by OneonOne View Post
    Oh, to have that little red thumb again...
    What I would not give for that little red thumb.

14 members found this post helpful.

[/COLOR]
    It's obvious that you love the drama.

7 members found this post helpful.

It's seriously better than an episode of the real housewives.
    Just how I've described it to DH: Welcome to "Real Horse-wives of North America."
    And to think those reality shows are scripted. We have the real deal, if only our version didn't involve live animals...

3 members found this post helpful.

Threads started to just to incite discontent and provoke another poster aren't welcome.

Mod 3

10 members found this post helpful.