The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Where to buy boots?

After long deliberation, and attempts to purchase different tall boots, I've made the decision to try the Parlanti off the rack boots. I figured they would not be too difficult to find, but my only problem was that due to my long(ish) legs, I would have to try them on first. I was very wrong. I live in New England and have found no places that stock Parlanti boots. I called every Beval store and they all say that another one of their stores have them (which they don't). I also called Parlanti and they said Beval had them, and when I said they did not they assumed that Beval had taken all their stocks to WEF and therefore would have them down there.
    I was hoping someone could direct me to a place that sells them? I've been looking for ages, and it seems like any promising looking shop no longer sells them. I desperately want a pair and would love any kind of direction!

It was my understanding that only the Beval rig was carrying the Parlanti ready to wears.
    Last edited by ponymom64; Jan. 20, 2013 at 05:18 PM.

The tack shop that comes to the shows I go to has them! I know they do orders and will ship them too!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sa...ref=ts&fref=ts

here is their number - (713) 705-7735

The main lady is Kelley and she's awesome! I got a pair of Parlantis from her last year and I love them! They still look new Actually, I bought them at a show, and showed in a class the first time I wore them - broke in during my warm up!