The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun. 20, 2012
    The Part of TN in the Wrong Time Zone

    Default Help me find this bit?

    Does anyone know where I can find a Full cheek happy mouth dr. bristol or a full cheek happy mouth french link with a metal link piece and not a roller?
    I really cannot find one anywhere. I feel like my horse would go well in one of those, but I can't find one to try it out.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb. 18, 2001
    New York, NY


    It's hard to cover the flat metal of a Dr. Bristol with anything and still keep that shape. It would end up functioning exactly like one of the ones with a roller anyway. Your best bet is to take a plain Dr. Bristol and cover the two outer pieces with Sealtex, leaving the center link exposed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb. 1, 2001
    Finally...back in civilization, more or less


    This site has that mouth in a dee ring, if that would suit. Otherwise, I agree with TR, I'd get a regular french link and use Sealtex.
    We move pretty fast for some rabid garden snails.

Similar Threads

  1. Help me find!
    By Little Secret in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul. 27, 2012, 03:49 PM
  2. Does anyone know where I can find this bit...
    By LeeB10 in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct. 14, 2010, 04:28 PM
  3. Help me find this bit
    By Kyzteke in forum Eventing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul. 28, 2010, 11:39 AM
  4. Help me find this bit :)!
    By HER in forum Eventing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Aug. 14, 2009, 07:50 AM
  5. Where Would I Find This?
    By happyhacker in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul. 5, 2009, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts