The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Recommendation for Central Kentucky Tack and Leather

I bought a halter at Rolex Kentucky 3-Day Event 2012 for a racehorse (yes, I know) from them, and got it engraved with his name and they were so nice, and the halter has held up all this time, with 3/4 of the time him being in a pasture or on stall rest!!

I am planning to buy 3 nice padded halters from them at Rolex this year, and if they have belts I'll buy that from them, too!

I'm going to get all 3 halters engraved with the horses' name on them and the belt with 5 names on it!

It'll be expensive, but after seeing the quality of the leather and how nice they were, I'll definately be doing buisness with them!

If you are going to Rolex this year, stop by their booth, they have been SO nice to me and my sister, and have good prices on Really nice halters and other leather goods, I had the racehorse's owner ask me where I got the halter, he thought it was a $150 halter when the total bill (a halter, the brass plate installed and engraved on it, and a plate engraved on a halter my sis didn't buy there) was like $56.69!! I was so pleased!!!

If anyone from the shop is reading this: Hope to see you at Rolex, and if you don't have a booth there this year, I'll come to the shop to get the halters and belt!!

Thanks!
    TBHJ
    ~Buy an OTTB, Save a Life, Gain a Forever Bond.~
    Let's say NO to Kill Buyers

Quote Originally Posted by TBHunterJumper View Post
    I bought a halter at Rolex Kentucky 3-Day Event 2012 ....and the halter has held up all this time,
    TBHJ
    nine whole months, I would hope it could last that long as we have halters that are as old as the horse

hate to even say this but the post sounds more like an ad than an endorsement