The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default In Search Of the Perfect Glove

I saw these gloves before, so I know they have to exist somewhere. I don't know why I didn't buy them when I saw them. . .I guess I didn't realize I'd never see them again. But they were the perfect glove and I've searched the world and I have not come across them again.

The perfect gloves were Heritage riding gloves but a search of Heritage's website, all of of Heritage's carriers, and Heritage's catalog doesn't turn them up.

What I am looking for is gloves with a "pebble grip", that has big pebbles. Here is a picture of gloves with a pebble grip: http://www.horse.com/item/pebble-pal...er=32421717989

But what I'm looking for is gloves like these, that have BIG pebbles or beads. Has anyone seen these before? Does anyone know where I can find them?

I am even willing to make the gloves myself if I have to, but where can I find that sort of textured cloth?

Can you call Heritage and ask their reps? Even if they don't have them anymore they may be able to give you more information.
    The one good thing about repeating your mistakes is that you know when to cringe.

I used to have a pair like what you want...got them from the chainsaw department of our local Lowes
    the NOT!! Spoiled!! Arabian Protectavest poster pony lives on in my heart http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...pscc2a5330.jpg