The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Pandoer

A client/friend of mine and I have been discussing the possibility of me using her mare for a Breeding Lease in the future. She is by Pandoer and I'm not terribly familiar with his tempermate and i'm curious if anyone here has any personal experience with him &/or offspring. Nothing is set in stone for this breeding lease as I've only met the mare a handful of times thus far and it likely won't happen for at least 2 years as I have way too much on my plate right now. The mare is sensitive and fairly hot. That's something I do wish to dimmish in the offspring as I personally prefer the more ammy-friendly mounts and i'm mostly curious if that was heavily influenced by the sireline, or not.

Any additional info you may have on him based on your first-hand experience(s) would help.
    Last edited by FairhavenSportHorses; Feb. 4, 2013 at 04:57 PM.

I am in eastern Canada and was looking at the KWPN leading dressage dam line list last spring hunting for stallions that were out of the top damlines....I was really surprised when out popped a Canadian Warmblood and CSHA stallion, standing in Canada from the second or third top damline (the same one as the stallion Apache). It was Pandoer by Krack C. Given those bloodlines I am not surprised his offspring are a bit hot but I too would be interested in any further information about him. Unfortunately he is not approved KWPN but the pedigree and the short videos I saw on Youtube looked very interesting....
    Last edited by Jmarcan; Feb. 4, 2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

1 members found this post helpful.