The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default USDF Yearboard & 2013 Membership

Just went to renew and notice this usdf message:

Note:
    Only those individuals that renew their USDF Participating, Group, or Business Membership before December 31 of the new membership year will receive the yearbook issue of USDF Connection, published in February.

I think this is just wrong. What do you all think? I mean...sheesh...they got the membership dollars for 2012 and now they are getting the membership dollars for 2013, so why be so cheap on sending out the yearbook to all people that were members during 2012?????

Agreed - I think it's been this way for a few years - still doesn't make it right. I guess they get away with it because the yearbook comes out in February. They also lured us to renew quickly with a $10 Dover coupon (which I still haven't received). They did manage to share my e-mail address with Dover because now I'm getting Dover e-mails like there's no tomorrow. Grrr

ToN--I was just fuming over this yesterday when I renewed!!! I was a member in 2012, I should get the 2012 yearbook, regardless if I renewed for 2013 or not (which I did)!!!

2 members found this post helpful.