I have a coming 3 year old connemara/tb by the dam here:

http://www.pedigreequery.com/mrs+bigglesworth

Wondering what people think of this pedigree. He is by a connemara who stood out west, Thurman Clearheart, who is by Aladdin. My understanding is that Clearheart is exceptionally quiet and a lover and jumper. I've seen several videos and he was so nice, I actually thought about buying him as a stallion. I was talked out of the stallion route very quickly, and did not want a purebred Connemara as an event horse. I like at least some tb in there.

I had no idea he had Storm Cat in his pedigree, but he is pretty far back so I am not going to even begin to say that there is noticeable influence. But I am curious about the closer relatives and the overall look of this pedigree. Ideas, thoughts, etc are MOST welcome!

This guy is quite hot and prone to kicking out, especially if you are pulling a blanket off or dismounting. I got him from someone who felt like he was "too much," but I've not found him difficult. He is just very sensitve and flighty.

He does have excellent conformation, straight legs, super nice, round (pony feet). Other than his feet, and exceptional bone, he looks very much like a tb. High withers, short-backed, and chesnut. And he is a helluva mover at all three gaits. Big airy stride, etc., just what I want in an event horse. He is about 15.1 right now and looks to have another 2 inches or so to go.