The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Skyedragon View Post
    Anybody have any thoughts on this mare? http://www.horseadoption.com/horsepr.../imonamission/
    I was looking at her to adopt, but ended up getting another horse instead. She has a kind eye, and although is quite green, she was very willing to do whatever is asked of her.

I can tell you that I just adopted another horse from New Vocations that came from Michigan. Regina did a fantastic job with her transition. Her family races STBs, so she knows the breed very well. I can't say enough positive things about my STB from NV. She is very well mannered, rides great and canters Good luck with your search

edited to add, the reason why I passed on Missy was that I wanted a smaller horse. Had nothing to do with her at all.
    Last edited by mrs.smith; Feb. 4, 2013 at 03:42 PM. Reason: more info
    One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. - Virginia Woolf

I sent you a PM.

My friend that breeds/races Standardbreds actually knows Regina personally, she was going to try to get me some more info on this mare. However, I would love to hear some opinions of those in the know as far as what makes a good dressage/jumper type.
    Maggie Bright, lovingly known as Skye and deeply missed (1994 - 2013)
    The Blog