The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Any curvy ladies try Horze FS Breeches? Or know any good Denim FS with extra Hip

I would love some of the stylish Full seat breeches especially Denim/Jean styles out there, but am super difficult to fit and the brands I wear are soo plain. I am 33.5" Waist and 46.5" hips. Horze size 46 lists them as having 34" waist and 44" hips so wondering if any of theirs will stretch enough for me :O) Or any comments or suggestions on other brands? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Char0308 View Post
    I would love some of the stylish Full seat breeches especially Denim/Jean styles out there, but am super difficult to fit and the brands I wear are soo plain. I am 33.5" Waist and 46.5" hips. Horze size 46 lists them as having 34" waist and 44" hips so wondering if any of theirs will stretch enough for me :O) Or any comments or suggestions on other brands? Thanks
    Hi!

I've found the fit of the Horze breeches to be on the generous side, especially if you line dry. The knee patch styles have plenty of stretch and I'd think the same would go for the full seats. We also do free shipping both ways over $75, so you could even try a few different styles and return anything that doesn't work
    I've heard there's more to life than an FEI tent and hotel rooms, so I'm trying it.

I sell Equissentials, which are custom made as well as off the rack. We have two different colors of denim and they have stretch! You can put nearly any color of deerskin on them as well... If you are interested, message me! I can take 10% off the retail price for you.

Is there somewhere I can see what the Equissentials denim color breeches look like?

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3679805&type=3 If you go to my FB site, there are a ton of pics in the photos section. A good one of the denim breeches is a photo that features a man and a women, both in denim breeches. There are other photos of a Friesian being ridden western and on cattle, that photo also shows our denim breeches.
    Let me know if you have any other questions!!!