Hi Cothers you guys were indespensible last year and the input an suggestions really made a difference. This year I would lve some suggestions for 3 mares, I have a few on the list but would love further recommendations.

Mare one: 16hh reg CWB mare by Vulcaan out of a quality TB mare. Mares strengths: excellent head, neck and shoulders. Uphill build, big bodied and powerful. Very good form over fences likes her job. Weaknesses: can be mare-ish, long back, short legs and consequent short step. Mare has straight legs, good bone, and is a nice blend of gelderlander and tb blood. Would like the stallion to add height, shorten back add leg length, must throw good movement, jump and temperament. Mare is currently in foal to Pablito and he is on the list of possibilities for this season.

Mare 2: papered and branded Westfalen mare by Pacific Sunset (polydor) out of a jumper bred tb. Mare is 16hh but should throw larger due to stunted growth (mare was starved from 9 months). Lovely hunter type trot, good walk, nice canter and natural reflexes over fences. Solid conformation, could use a better behind and top line. I would score her a 7-8 across the board. Breeding for a larger foal with a good mind and superb jump and canter. Prefer to add some chrome as she is plain bay but quality over colour any day. Currently in foal to Landkoenig, I like VDL Inshallah de Muze and VDL Arezzo but neither are approved Westfalen to my knowledge. I am trying not to double up on Polydor.

Mare 3: 17hh bay tb mare by Cats at Home (Tobasco Cat). Absolutely stunningly beautiful mare, top end hunter movement in all 3 gaits. Very forward and brave over fences, clean and careful with excelle knees and good bascule. Looks and moves like a top of the line hunter goes like a speed horse. Needs substance and power added, and a slightly quieter under saddle temperament. Will debut this season in the 1.1 and 1.15s but may so be bred this year before continuing her show career. Considerin Coconut Grove or VDL Douglas or Silverstone but defiantly looking for suggestions.

Thank you all for your wonderful input!