The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Riding school program/reco's - Denver area

Any recommendations (or warnings) for Denver area riding schools? BF's 8yo niece wants to take some lessons. Child is not usually brave about trying things, so her parents are thrilled to let her try it out

not sure exactly where in Denver they are, but apparently this is the closest school they've found:
    http://www.denverequestrians.com/

It's an absolute must to have a competent, confidence building instructor, who communicates well with both parents and child.
    "Adulthood? You're playing with ponies. That is, like, every 9 year old girl's dream. Adulthood?? You're rocking the HELL out of grade 6, girl."

Default Denver Equestrians Riding School

Hello from Denver! Our goal is to provide a friendly environment where horse lovers of all ages can learn, thrive and grow. It would be my pleasure to speak with your friend to help find the best trainer and horse match, so that the 8yo girl (and her parents) feel confident around the horses as well as in the riding lesson. Please email me and I will send you my cell phone number. Thank you so much for your interest in our programs!

Corinne Lettau
    Founder/CEO Denver Equestrians LLC
    www.DenverEquestrians.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ibex View Post
    Any recommendations (or warnings) for Denver area riding schools? BF's 8yo niece wants to take some lessons. Child is not usually brave about trying things, so her parents are thrilled to let her try it out

not sure exactly where in Denver they are, but apparently this is the closest school they've found:
    http://www.denverequestrians.com/

It's an absolute must to have a competent, confidence building instructor, who communicates well with both parents and child.
    Corinne M. Lettau
    Denver Equestrians LLC