The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Izanalter - how many horses do you need to place?

I was going to reply, but the OT day was closed.

Izanalter - you are loved. You may not believe it while riding on your broomstick, but you are. Still.

On topic, that said, how many of your furkids do you need to place? (aka, how many are left?)

As a practical matter, sign a quit claim and give the farm to W. Make that part HIS problem. Not yours. You have enough right now.

And finally, for many reading this ... this is a wonderful piece that describes the cost of a decision that many think is solely theirs. And yes, Iz, I would be one that would be left should you choose this.

http://contemplatingsuicide.com/

Much love,

Hey great. I'm sending you a PM. She has at least one on the giveaways, and he looks good.

And what about the 2 dogs? Has she made arrangements for them?
    Any cats?

PS - the link is to the blog. The entire book is available online and via the blog - chapter by chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by CA ASB View Post
    Izanalter - you are loved. You may not believe it while riding on your broomstick, but you are. Still.
    I agree. You are. Let us know what we can do to help.

1 members found this post helpful.

She has two listed in Giveaways. Her horses are very nice.

She needs to keep the dogs. At least the one she's closest too. She will need her doggie friend(s) with her as she gets through this.
    There were 3 very nice horses on the Giveaways I believe, but I don't know if any of them found homes.
    She has to know that so many of us have been through things that made us feel as though we'd passed the point of no return.
    It is not too late.
    Iz you have friends (many new friends) who care about you and want only good for you. We're sharing your sorrow. Now we know what you're going through. When you're ready to let us in we'll be here. No embarrassment, no regret - we are all human and we get confused and depressed and we need support, and very often we need medication. Please stay. We will help you. We will.

3 members found this post helpful.

Last I knew, she had 10 total. I *believe* one went to Ohio. Her horses are beautiful and well cared for, no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CharingHounds View Post
    She needs to keep the dogs. At least the one she's closest too. She will need her doggie friend(s) with her as she gets through this.
    There were 3 very nice horses on the Giveaways I believe, but I don't know if any of them found homes.
    She has to know that so many of us have been through things that made us feel as though we'd passed the point of no return.
    It is not too late.
    Iz you have friends (many new friends) who care about you and want only good for you. We're sharing your sorrow. Now we know what you're going through. When you're ready to let us in we'll be here. No embarrassment, no regret - we are all human and we get confused and depressed and we need support, and very often we need medication. Please stay. We will help you. We will.
    Does she have any cats? Also, CharingHounds, your PMs are full so I couldn't reply to the one you sent me.
    Proud owner of a Slaughter-Bound TB from a feedlot, and her surprise baby...!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Jen4USC/fave.jpg
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...SC/running.jpg

Last I knew, she had 10 total. I *believe* one went to Ohio. Her horses are beautiful and well cared for, no doubt about it.
    Indeed, so sad, I hope she is ok.
    We couldn't all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.

Can someone pm me the links to which giveaways they are?

I am close by and could at least foster one if needed but I can't tell which they are on te Giveaways. If someone could also pm me, I'm open to helping!

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by CharingHounds View Post
    It is not too late.
    Very well said, and very true! You have our support. I can gaurentee that anyone of us will answer your pm or phone call at 3 o'clock in the morning.

I agree that she should at least keep her pups, sometimes they are the only thing that will keep a person going.

Got some pms, thanks!

I think it goes without saying I would answer my phone, IZ, would you please call and yell at me???

IZ!!! let your friends, old and new help!!

2 members found this post helpful.

Yes, please do.

We do care. I know we are a busy body horse board, but hey, that is just horse folk.

:-)

3 members found this post helpful.

Iz are you out there? Please reply. Please?
    I want a signature but I have nothing original to say except: "STHU and RIDE!!!

Wonderful COTHER's I've met: belleellis, stefffic, snkstacres and janedoe726.

2 members found this post helpful.

Her horses are absolutely gorgeous! Something she has obviously taken a lot of pride in, and it shows.

I can't begin to figure out which horses on the giveaway forum are hers, but I sincerely hope someone near her has gotten in touch with her. I've been at that type of low and it is awful...
    Race training and retraining Thoroughbreds.