The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default DressageClinic.com vs Dressage Training Online

Anyone use these - which do you prefer & why? I tried Dressage Training Online & liked it, but was frustrated by the shortness of the videos. I can understand the reasoning for keeping them short, but many times I was left longing to see the whole ride. There are some great clinicians on DressageClinic, but it is more pricey. Pros - Cons?

Try Checking out this channel too. It gives you actual feedback on your ride so you are not just watching videos. And its free!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SusanJac...ature=g-high-u

I like the clinic on the best. I dunno if Id pay the price but maybe see if someone will split it with you?
    ~~Member of the TB's Rule Clique ~~
    http://www.off-breed-dressage.blogspot.com/

dressage clinic.com is great. I've been a memeber of trainingonline, but did not get much out of it - even though it seems there are a lot of good clinicians, the content is no where near as useful as compared with clinic.com

I have had both over the past couple years, but always end up staying with Clinic. Their web interface is WAY more user friendly then Training.

I've subscribed to both and I think they both have good information. I do, however, think the price gets to be a bit too much so rather than subscribe every month I will subscribe to one of them for a month, watch all of the videos I feel are interesting/pertinent to me at the time, and then cancel. I wait a couple of months and then subscribe again for just a month, watch any new videos that have uploaded during my down time, and then take a break again. I switch back and forth with this method between the two. I get the full benefit of the videos while saving some money this way. One of them, I think it's training.com offers a discount if you're a USDF member which also helps with cost.

dressageclinic.com has a 15% discount for USDF members. I signed up for a month just so I could view a video lesson of a horse I just bought. But I may renew since there is so much info on there!