The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

It seems odd to me to ask for the thread to be closed. Unless you feel it puts IZ in some exposure.

People choose to bare their deepest troubles and faults and expose themselves to some harsh criticisms and comments and willingly to enter the ring of their own accord every day, every where. Anonymous or not. SUre it rises from a weakness with in us - but who has not been weak? And cried out for help?

IMO it seems was done to good cause here. She seems to have placed some nice horses nicely. And maybe she too will be in a better place.

Not an easy thing to do.
    from sunridge1:Go get 'em Roy! Stupid clown shoe nailing, acid pouring bast@rds.it is going to be good until the last drop!Eleneswell, the open trail begged to be used. D Taylor

5 members found this post helpful.

Rumor? check.
    Speculation? check.
    Conspiracy? check.
    Reference to TROT? check.
    Lack of comprehension? check.
    References to others "in the know"? check.
    Total predictability? check.

Hmmmmm....reads oddly familiar....

3 members found this post helpful.

It seems that FB page is suddenly members only? Odd for a page that is solely for selling horses.
    I've read through this thread and it certainly set off my "Things that make you go Hmmmm...." senses.

Carry on.

NJR
    Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.

6 members found this post helpful.

Alrighty, Leo, and anyone else who may have questions about his post.

I commented on the FB sale page because the person who posted the horse didn't bother to post a price, or any information. I LOVE stallions- but they are so difficult to sell, or place- especially if they have no credentials. As an advocate for the breed for over 40 years, yes, I did encourage her to give some information on the horse she was apparently trying to sell. Was I looking for a horse? Are you kidding?

If you believe dear Leo, you should also know that I could load my farm up with freebies, right now. As I am trying desperately to rehome what I have into the best possible places, why in the hell would I do anything so ridiculous?

My life is still ridiculously challenging, for me at least. I am absolutely indebted to each and every one of you who has reached out, and offered support and good thoughts.

But Leo? Pullleeezzee. Leo, when you have been at it as long as I have, and accomplished anything that actually is verifiable, and not just your useless babble, we can talk. Until then, you keep going with your lies and inuendo. You cannot offer a first person account, and you are a filthy gossip.

22 members found this post helpful.

Bravo, well-said Iz. I was glad you posted on the FB page. I really liked the Longshadow breeding program. That is a nice horse, and you are right in saying that more information needed to be provided.
    Now that some of your physical symptoms have been dealt with, I hope that means you can find ways to resolve some of the other issues. Have you thought of relocating? I just read that USEF is hiring:
    http://usngbjobs.teamworkonline.com/...m?s=equestrian
    Jeanie
    RIP Sasha, best dog ever, pictured shortly before she died, Death either by euthanasia or natural causes is only the end of the animal inhabiting its body; I believe the spirit lives on.

Quote Originally Posted by izanalter View Post
    Alrighty, Leo, and anyone else who may have questions about his post.

I commented on the FB sale page because the person who posted the horse didn't bother to post a price, or any information. I LOVE stallions- but they are so difficult to sell, or place- especially if they have no credentials. As an advocate for the breed for over 40 years, yes, I did encourage her to give some information on the horse she was apparently trying to sell. Was I looking for a horse? Are you kidding?

If you believe dear Leo, you should also know that I could load my farm up with freebies, right now. As I am trying desperately to rehome what I have into the best possible places, why in the hell would I do anything so ridiculous?

My life is still ridiculously challenging, for me at least. I am absolutely indebted to each and every one of you who has reached out, and offered support and good thoughts.

But Leo? Pullleeezzee. Leo, when you have been at it as long as I have, and accomplished anything that actually is verifiable, and not just your useless babble, we can talk. Until then, you keep going with your lies and inuendo. You cannot offer a first person account, and you are a filthy gossip.
    Julie

I do have a long career in breeding horses and I can verify my involvement, who I have shown and what my breeding has accomplished. It is all there for individuals with AHA DATA to see. I am also very well known by many as I did show Arabians and Afghan Hounds in excess of 40 years..

THAT is verifiable.

Also what is verificable is my involvement with ASB's. Haven't produced much however a few have been shown..

Gossip...that requires slinking around with private little emails and engaging in character assignation. I put in print any concerns I have...the light of day usually proves them right, or wrong.

When I announced I sold a colt to China..it was amazing that "the rumor" was I sent him to slaughter...funny where that one came from along with you accusing a well respected breeder of sending to slaughter and when I asked you to put it in print...you stated... "Are you crazy..I don't have the money to be sued"

If a statement is "the truth" then one does not worry about a law suit

I rarely go onto Facebook as my dial up connection freezes. The only way I even knew you posted about the stallion was a COTH member sent me a message as they came across it.

You, Julie, have attacked others for much less. I believe you do say something to the importance of APPEARANCE to justify your attacks on so many others.

For you to come back on COTH and continue to have your bump up to advertise yet another horse you want to sell...to my knowledge..would have been actionable by the moderators.

Unlike others, I have never complained to moderators about your "appearance" to be using this forum as your personal fund raiser.

As was pointed out to me by a lady I respect....It is more important that your horses find homes...over what is "proper" for the forum protocol.

You have accomplished much to promote the diversification of the ASB and you have received much attention for your ongoing work. You deserve it.

You do not need to justify a failed relationship to anyone..and I was saddened to read your plea to your supporters to quit phoning your ex with accusations.

I congratulate you one your last paragraph however. Nice to see you are still up to par with your "I am a victim and you are a filthy no account gossip"

This is classic Julie and I now know you are on the road to complete recovery.

5 members found this post helpful.

Leo, you need new meds.

\"Horses lend us the wings we lack\"

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
    Julie

Gossip...that requires slinking around with private little emails and engaging in character assignation. I put in print any concerns I have...the light of day usually proves them right, or wrong.

I rarely go onto Facebook as my dial up connection freezes. The only way I even knew you posted about the stallion was a COTH member sent me a message as they came across it.

For you to come back on COTH and continue to have your bump up to advertise yet another horse you want to sell...to my knowledge..would have been actionable by the moderators.

Unlike others, I have never complained to moderators about your "appearance" to be using this forum as your personal fund raiser.

As was pointed out to me by a lady I respect....It is more important that your horses find homes...over what is "proper" for the forum protocol.

Leo, you have just defined gossip, and then carried it out.

And, if I had offered one of these horses "for sale", I'd appreciate it if you would also verify that, rather than simply, once again, making false accusations.

I am feeling better physically, but I have to credit the COTHers who stepped up to help me with a whole lot of credit.

You? Not so much.

Let's redirect any further horse rehoming back to the Giveaways forum with other threads of that kind. We're going to close this thread as it's getting contentious and the OP undoubtedly has many contacts she can reach out to privately now if necessary. Feel free to update everyone during the next time the OT forum is open.

Best wishes,
    Mod 1