The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Tiff: You are correct on both posts.

Areyou sure? You need a simple reality check in life. There are plenty of dirty nasty things I could dredge up about you and post on this forum, however, I will not do so as it will just give you a wider audience, which it would seem you crave.

Hallston Manor and IZ had a relationship. The Court decision in that matter specified that HM had 60 Days to sell the horse in question (Roi du Soleil)-some years later, that horse has yet to be sold due to their own malfeasance. Perhaps if Iz had play money to throw around like the owners of HM, she could have asked the court to have HM held in Contempt of a Court Order. The large money judgment ($70K) was to be satisfied from the sale of same horse. Due some due diligence and stop spitting vitriol. Should you not, I will absolutely bring in further evidence of your own UNCLEAN HANDS in all things regarding IZ, horses in IA etc.

6 members found this post helpful.

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyFizz View Post
    Tiff: You are correct on both posts.

Areyou sure? You need a simple reality check in life. There are plenty of dirty nasty things I could dredge up about you and post on this forum, however, I will not do so as it will just give you a wider audience, which it would seem you crave.

Hallston Manor and IZ had a relationship. The Court decision in that matter specified that HM had 60 Days to sell the horse in question (Roi du Soleil)-some years later, that horse has yet to be sold due to their own malfeasance. Perhaps if Iz had play money to throw around like the owners of HM, she could have asked the court to have HM held in Contempt of a Court Order. The large money judgment ($70K) was to be satisfied from the sale of same horse. Due some due diligence and stop spitting vitriol. Should you not, I will absolutely bring in further evidence of your own UNCLEAN HANDS in all things regarding IZ, horses in IA etc.
    It is worth noting that, as proven in court, Hallston refused two offers on Roi du Soleil- one for 75K, and one for 100K, both of which I approved, and offered to have the funds held in escrow, until the matter had been resolved. The horse ws probably worth as much as 150K, at one time, but Hallston refused to consider selling the horse- which made no sense- ever. They still refuse to sell him, two years or so past the time of the judgement, when they were ordered to sell him. You should also know that the judgement does not contemplate a definciency in selling the horse- the parties are ordered to split any funds above and beyond the 70K, evenly between them. Also, I have a judgement against Hallston, which is not tied to any of this, for 3K. I have not done anything with it.

It is amazing what sharing only a portion of the facts can do. **All I am sure** about is that the several people that apparently comprise Sybil, I mean whoever, are apparently even more miserable than I am, with less reason. And I know, in taking any one of them on, I am fighting way out of my weight class.

Still looking for a couple of homes, and a ride.

Thanks to all of you for your ongoing kindness. It is amazing what that bit of light can do!!

9 members found this post helpful.

Hang in there, IZ. Wishing you well and tons of luck with everything.
    What's wrong with you?? Your cheese done slid off its cracker?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by AreYouSoSure View Post
    What is relevant is your track record of lies and deception. Your horses are not what you represent them to be. They are not "dressage horses". Green-broke - if that- does not a dressage horse make.

You are most comfortable in untruths. Hence the relevancy of your record.
    And she is asking how much for these 'dressage horses'?? If she were selling them and misrepresenting them I would be up in arms but that doesn't appear to be the case. They are FREE to GOOD HOME!! Anyone believing that a fabulous dressage horse is free and needs nothing before going to the show ring is living in lala land.

Look at the horses that go thru auction/Craigslist and are sold for $500 many are lame, shaggy, old, untrained some untouched, nothing other than Coggins, without much potential other than " I saved a horse bragging rights"... Iz isn't doing that and is keeping them until 'the appropriate home' is found and then
    giving them away....why would anyone be angry about that?

11 members found this post helpful.

Every time we hear about starving horses seized by animal control, we say "why didn't she/he ask for help?"

The nastiness on this thread is why.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

36 members found this post helpful.

If there was a question whether Iz needed to rehome the horses, I believe it has been answered.

No need to belabor the details and worry that rag to death, there is no prize.

Going off on tangents is a fundamental way to NOT get the necessary work done.

Thanks to everyone trying to assist IZ in rehoming the horses; innocent parties to the ridiculously wasteful drama, here.

5 members found this post helpful.

Oh save it. You signed up with an email address that is the name of your farm, as was pointed out already. What a crock [edit]. Didn't think anyone would catch on? Please.

[edit]

And those asking who "I" am - "I" am several people.
    Signing up as an Alter on Christmas with that gut wrenching pain...I sincerely doubt the email address was even a thought... I don't see what YOU think Iz has to gain?? and that is a rhetorical question...which means I really don't want you to actually answer. you can PM me with facts if you care to vent but give your name, the FACTS and source of your information so I can do Due diligence. But I don't really care...my concern is for the horses and for someone who feels there are no rational solutions to problems.

4 members found this post helpful.

Iz, stop defending yourself - you don't have to justify / explain / refute the allegations being tossed around. There are enough people on this board who are doing so on your behalf. They can do a far better job countering areyousosure et al than you can in your emotional state.

Please try to focus your time and energy on getting all those animals re-homed.

7 members found this post helpful.

This is ridiculous. If AreYouSoSure is multiple people (as stated), at least two of those people have told me via email or PM that they were willing to put aside their hatred of Iz "for the good of the horses."

Ladies - your posts here are not reflective of "for the good of the horses."

Quote Originally Posted by CA ASB View Post
    This is ridiculous. If AreYouSoSure is multiple people (as stated), at least two of those people have told me via email or PM that they were willing to put aside their hatred of Iz "for the good of the horses."

Ladies - your posts here are not reflective of "for the good of the horses."
    Apparently some people need to develop a hobby that actually does good, rather than evil. Sadly so many choose the latter which is unfortunate. I find people that take advantage of others at their lowest moments and darkest hours the most repugnant. I have a feeling if there is a God, he thinks so too- or at least in my world, that is the way it should be.

3 members found this post helpful.

REALLY was going to stay away from this thread but I'm not going to be tolerating ANY of this disrespect to Hallston Manor. Yes, I do have personal knowledge: they placed a horse with me and have never been ANYTHING but good to me, EVER. They are long-standing pillars of this industry with an excellent program. Unfortunately, the principal owner of Hallston Manor was diagnosed with CANCER around the time of this alleged bankruptcy, a fact which doubtless has a lot more to do with their failure to prosecute than any allegations being bruited about here. But nobody seems to be mentioning that. Shame on ALL y'all.

Hope the horses find good homes, but as always on COTH giveaways, I'd be sure to get it in writing.
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

9 members found this post helpful.

Exactly which horses still need homes?

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by War Admiral View Post
    REALLY was going to stay away from this thread but I'm not going to be tolerating ANY of this disrespect to Hallston Manor. Yes, I do have personal knowledge: they placed a horse with me and have never been ANYTHING but good to me, EVER. They are long-standing pillars of this industry with an excellent program. Unfortunately, the principal owner of Hallston Manor was diagnosed with CANCER around the time of this alleged bankruptcy, a fact which doubtless has a lot more to do with their failure to prosecute than any allegations being bruited about here. But nobody seems to be mentioning that. Shame on ALL y'all.

Hope the horses find good homes, but as always on COTH giveaways, I'd be sure to get it in writing.
    Since I'm pretty sure you do not have personal knowledge of everything, I fail to see wherein lies the disrespect to Hallston. I'm almost certain someone related to HM is the one named Areyousosure? They want to discuss public record, well the judgment in the matter is public record. I would be happy to share with you. As far as cancer, I fail to see how that relates to the bankruptcy, failure to prosecute or anything else. They came after Iz with guns ablazing, cancer be damned and I can prove it. You need to pack up your toys and go home as you are the one who should be ashamed. HM is not without sin here and perhaps, you should be recognizing that.

And sorry you hope the horses find good homes, sorry, but your words ring hollow.

No, it's a history of "I don't want to pay you, I'm going to make something up about how your product/work/buisiness was somehow unsatisfactory". That's what all those judgments were for. Like not paying a vet because the animal died, so you weren't happy and don't think you need to pay. Is that acceptable?
    How does someone GIVING horses away scam someone? Obviously you are just here to post crap about someone. When I lost my job and got divorced within a 2 week period, my credit suffered, and I had judgements too...and I didn't even have any medical problems/bills.
    Your posting here has no purpose except to try to cause trouble. I hope the mods will post who you are an alter of (your normal user id). Because it's pretty apparent you are a trolling alter of a usual poster that doesn't have the guts to post under your usual id.

3 members found this post helpful.

WarAdmiral, really? Give it a rest. You're comparison is not at all comparable with IZ's. Why don't people ever get that their study of one, is not a trend or an absolute?

These kinds of deals go south quite often. If you're a little guy DO NOT tangle yourself in a partnership with those who can squash you like a bug. I say, just say no.

To heck with ringing hollow, can we just stop kicking this particular horse?

anyone that wants a free horse from a COTH peep knows where to find one. Can we collectively consider just SingTFU now, please?

Everyone's got dirty laundry. Everyone. If you don't want an ASB, move on. Watch Mike Matson's spam I mean videos. Wonder why your horse is shedding in the US. Wonder what to wear all day. Wonder how to manage ass abrasions. Please. Just go away.

11 members found this post helpful.

To AreYouSoSure:
    [edit] Your nastiness is not only uncalled-for, but totally abhorrent. I think I have figured out who you are, and seriously, you need to [edit] and go away. Iz just needs some help, and most of us are trying to find a way to provide that help. If you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
    Sheesh!
    Last edited by Moderator 3; Jan. 18, 2013 at 06:35 AM. Reason: to remove profanity and personal attack
    Jeanie
    RIP Sasha, best dog ever, pictured shortly before she died, Death either by euthanasia or natural causes is only the end of the animal inhabiting its body; I believe the spirit lives on.

1 members found this post helpful.

[QUOTE=sdlbredfan;6787158]To AreYouSoSure:
    [edit] Your nastiness is not only uncalled-for, but totally abhorrent. I think I have figured out who you are, and seriously, you need to [edit] and go away. Iz just needs some help, and most of us are trying to find a way to provide that help. If you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
    Sheesh![/QUOTE

It's way past time the OP took her very dirty laundry AND all her busybody "helpers" private. Are you seriously unaware you're just providing "sport" for total strangers who shouldn't know all your business? What on earth kind of judgement do you people have?

You should have taken it private about 10 pages ago.
    Last edited by Moderator 3; Jan. 18, 2013 at 06:36 AM.

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Eboshi View Post

It's way past time the OP took her very dirty laundry AND all her busybody "helpers" private. Are you seriously unaware you're just providing "sport" for total strangers who shouldn't know all your business? What on earth kind of judgement do you people have?

You should have taken it private about 10 pages ago.
    You would know, Swamp Yankee.
    Last edited by katarine; Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM.

7 members found this post helpful.