The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Sons of Anarchy Fans: Come! Let's chat!!!

I'm all antsypants waiting for next week's episode lol I want to know what the hell they are going to do. We have only 6 episodes left and me and Mr. C have a bet going on who is going to be the last one standing.

My guess is that Gemma will be. I bet with all the crap she pulled, she will walk off into the sunset with Able and Thomas and no one will be alive to tell her truth.

Mr. C says that Jax is going to kill her after Juice tells Jax the truth.

But then, we also think that she is going to tell Niro and Niro may somehow get involved but not sure how.

So come on come on come on!! What do you guys think? I can't wait until next week!!

1 members found this post helpful.

Hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific.

Honestly, I just want Vic Mackey - from The Shield, another Sutter show - to show up in the finale and cause a big mess in Charming.
    Thus do we growl that our big toes have, at this moment, been thrown up from below!

I am so ready for them to off Gemma and if they could please show more of Tommy Flanagan I'd be very happy LOL!
    “While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.” Mark Twain

I drool over Tommy Flannigan! (shhh...don't tell Mr. Chachie that or I'll never see the end of the show lol)

I know what you mean about Gemma. I yell at the tv whenever there is a moment when the truth might come out, worse than when I yell at the tv when the Pens do something stupid. (hockey)

We watch the show on Wednesdays via Amazon Prime since we can't get cable here and last night I was cussing out Kurt Sutter for leaving us hanging like that!!! I like Juice, he's one of my favorite characters and I honestly don't think he is going to die...yet.

I think somehow Nico is going to put something together and figure out that Gemma had something to do with Tara's death and Juice knows what. Nico is smart, probably the smartest one on the show and he is going to connect the dots.

I just discovered the show a few weeks ago. I'm (im)patiently waiting for 10/23 so that season 6 is on Netflix and once I binge watch that, I'll start season 7. I did NOT expect to enjoy the series, but I love it!
    Flip a coin. It's not what side lands that matters, but what side you were hoping for when the coin was still in the air.

You call it boxed wine. I call it carboardeaux.

I'm kind of disappointed in this season, find it boring. WTH is going on with Jax, pining over Tara. He certainly didn't pay her much attention when she was alive. Gemma is losing it, what with the talking to Tara at the diner....
    And Chibbs, in bed with that cop lady? Juice, I think, will spill the beans to Jax. They took his cut, but did not try to burn off his tattoo like they did to that guy earlier in the series....hmmmmm, wonder what that means? I think they need to start tying up the loose ends, with the series finale so near.
    "My doctrine is this, that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt.”
    ― Anna Sewell

I cannot get enough of Tig, I think I will miss him the most. I think Wayne is going to figure out Gemma's scheme and she will have to be faced with having to keep him quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
    I drool over Tommy Flannigan! (shhh...don't tell Mr. Chachie that or I'll never see the end of the show lol)
    I also secretly drool over him...

This might be WAY off, but I think maybe Gemma gets killed not by Jax, but by Abel. Remember how he had that hammer and was protecting Thomas? I think Jax is going to confront Gemma about helping Juice and cut her off. Maybe he cuts her off from the boys and she comes to get them...Abel finds a gun and shoots her. The only reason I even came up with that was the whole school shooting thing and then the scene where Abel had the hammer.

But it's probably nothing like that...

I just can't see Jax killing Gemma...no matter what. I'm glad Tara is gone though, I never liked her at all. I want to see Jax, Wendy & the boys live happily ever after...

So I haven't actually watched since like season 4 but I keep up with it by reading reviews online.

Good lord I do not miss Tara I HATED her every scene she was in. Just yuck. What an unlikeable woman.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gemma gets away with everything...

Jax (Charlie Hunnam) is still SO dang hot...

Quote Originally Posted by theblondejumper View Post
    So I haven't actually watched since like season 4 but I keep up with it by reading reviews online.

Good lord I do not miss Tara I HATED her every scene she was in. Just yuck. What an unlikeable woman.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gemma gets away with everything...

Jax (Charlie Hunnam) is still SO dang hot...
    I hated Tara too bahaha. I was OBSESSED with SOA. I quit watching it though...it made me cry lmao what a sissy! I used to date a legit biker from an MC, maybe that's why (though I kept reminding myself its just a silly tv show lol!). I heard its gotten kinda crappy. Maybe I should suck it up and continue where I left off

Quote Originally Posted by asb2517 View Post
    I also secretly drool over him...

This might be WAY off, but I think maybe Gemma gets killed not by Jax, but by Abel. Remember how he had that hammer and was protecting Thomas? I think Jax is going to confront Gemma about helping Juice and cut her off. Maybe he cuts her off from the boys and she comes to get them...Abel finds a gun and shoots her. The only reason I even came up with that was the whole school shooting thing and then the scene where Abel had the hammer.

But it's probably nothing like that...
    Hmmm, good one, could be, they did focus on that scene with Abel and the hammer.
    I'm glad they got rid of that blonde madame that Jax was tapping...yuk.
    "My doctrine is this, that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt.”
    ― Anna Sewell

Hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific.

I just want an epic 3-hour series finale where a lot of stuff happens and story lines get finished.
    Thus do we growl that our big toes have, at this moment, been thrown up from below!

Sooooo....I think after watching tonight's episode I may have been on to something...

Sooooo....I think after watching tonight's episode I may have been on to something...
    I think you are too. She had her gun out and was babbling to Thomas and confessing, I expected little Abel to pick up her gun and shoot her then.

2 members found this post helpful.

I think so! And poor Bobby......
    ― Anna Sewell