The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Not a happy start to the New Year...

I woke up to cat pee - ON ME! I love my cats but if I knew for sure who (I have my suspicions), there would be a very sore cat. I'd wear his ass out!

Cats are special aren't they! I'm sure you meant that figuratively -no point to wearing his butt out for peeing on you.

Paula
    He is total garbage! Quick! Hide him on my trailer (Petstorejunkie).

Ok, I'd beat his ass if I knew exactly which one did it. LOL! Crazy ass cats don't know how good they have it!

What is wrong with you? Dont you know that is their way of celebrating the new year? People go out, get drunk. Cats pee on their owners.

Sheesh....

2 members found this post helpful.

It could be worse. You could have woken to the projectile diarrhea my foster dog bestowed on me, all the bedding, my other two dogs, the hallway, and the bathroom on Christmas Eve morning.

They didn't have any champagne to spritz you with so they improvised. Happy New Year!
    You are what you dare.

DH and I, being the fuddy duds we are, were in bed before 11. We got to ring in the New Year with a urine splattered border collie who leapt onto the bed at 1202am. Right onto our faces... Couldn't start at the foot of the bed, ohhh nooooooo...

Sigh. Poor dog.
    Aisha, my heart from 03/06/1986 to 08/22/2008.

COTH's official mini-donk enabler.
    Odie, aka the Evil Burrito, is on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJenners View Post
    DH and I, being the fuddy duds we are, were in bed before 11. We got to ring in the New Year with a urine splattered border collie who leapt onto the bed at 1202am. Right onto our faces... Couldn't start at the foot of the bed, ohhh nooooooo...

Sigh. Poor dog.
    Oh, ick. At least mine peed on my hip/lower back area. After I stripped the bed, I went back to sleep. Later I got up to pee in the authorized area, came back and someone had upchucked on my pillow. I swear, they are killing me.

1 members found this post helpful.

Well, I can't beat you, but I did wake up to dog poop on the floor, which SO informed me of at 5 am, and was "too tired" to deal with. I think the one dog was freaking out about fireworks and just couldn't hold it.

I didn't peed on by the cats, but that's probably because I was up all night and able to keep an eye on everyone.

Thank you neighbors, for keeping the party going well into wee hours of the morning. I really enjoyed ringing in the New Year listening to a bad Mariachi group mangle ranchera.

That was way better than sleep.

Alabama, its not nice of you to wet your bed then blame it on the cats, the you puke a bit and blame it on them too?!? OY!

I am totally kidding by the way. Surely being peed on by a house cat is good luck in some cultures. And the extra vomit you got...buy a lotto ticket sister!

I am sorry you had such pleasant surprises this morning.

Even though I am laughing over here.

I have a cat, who regularly uses my bed as a place to deposit her vomit. We had our Vet do exploratory surgery on her to see if they could figure out why? They could not find a cause. My DH wanted to know why our water bill was so much higher?

I spent three hours this morning in the ER getting stitches in the top of my little finger. I did my best to slice off the whole tip, but fortunately, did not succeed. Yay! me. 2013 is not starting the way that I had planned.
    When in Doubt, let your horse do the Thinking!

I think the animals are in on it! My BF's good little Min Pin peed on the living room carpet. There were a lot of fireworks and we were out.
    Strange how much you've got to know Before you know how little you know. Anonymous