The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Question what would you do regarding ex friend

i'll be as short as i can.

so me and this woman(lets call her sally) we meet at a baby/preggos group last feb. Me sally and 2 others all started hanging out together in our own time(this started in april after mine was born) Any way me and Sally become the best of friends hang out 1-2 times a week.

then 1st week of nov i get an message from a mutual friend asking whats going on with me and Sally? I notice shes deleted me off book of face. Ok so ask why all she says is your pathetic. I then find out shes making up lies about me and spreading them in selling groups and with mutual friends. She went to far when she called CAS on me just cause she doesn't like me. She admitted to a friend she called. case was dropped right away. as of a week go i have heard stuff shes saying from people. One she's telling people i am a scammer just because i have a personal and selling facbook accounts. Funny cause she does too haha.

Anyways she sent me a text telling me to stop telling people about her. so i said ok fine then stopped saying shit about me.Any way we are friendly in talking in text so i unblock, where i can now see all the shit she's said.

question do i forgive and giver her a 2nd chance? out girls did love hanging out with each other.

IMO no because chances are she will do it again, and again, and again and her lies will grow every time she tells them. I know this from experience. Best to write her off and see of you can hang out with the other two with out her.
    Friend of bar .ka

OP, are you out of your mind? Why would anything make you think this is a person you want to be friends with? Unless you thrive on the drama - then go for it.

14 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    OP, are you out of your mind? Why would anything make you think this is a person you want to be friends with? Unless you thrive on the drama - then go for it.
    Exactly. I was going to post - "you really need to ask?"

2 members found this post helpful.

Sketcher said it perfectly, and this is exactly like Maya Angelou said, "When someone shows you who they are believe them".

Is CAS some kind of child abuse hotline? Either way, if you let this woman near you she'll knife you in the back again. And you would be crazy to allow her anywhere near you after what she's said and done. She's just going to get close, and betray you again. Find another friend.
    You can't fix stupid-Ron White

1 members found this post helpful.

Gosh, I'm going to post virtually the same message I just did in another thread, LOL. This person is not a friend in any way, shape, or form. Walk away -- life's too short to deal with anymore unpleasant people than you absolutely have to.

You guys are both on the brink of having children?
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

If someone I thought was a good friend suddenly started telling all kinds of lies about me, especially with absolutely no provocation, you can bet I would be done with that person for good. I could understand a LITTLE bit if there was some blow-up or fight beforehand, but it sounds like this all came out of the blue? I would not give her another chance, and I wouldn't want a small child around someone like that either.

Don't be absurd. This person is in no way your friend, and is someone that should not EVER be trusted.

Run, don't walk.

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by JanM View Post
    Sketcher said it perfectly, and this is exactly like Maya Angelou said, "When someone shows you who they are believe them.
    Wash, rinse, repeat.
    “I never play horseshoes ‘cause Mother taught us not to throw our clothes around.”
    -Mr. Ed

Don't be ridiculous, of course you don't give her another chance. She called CAS on you? Are you effing kidding me??? Your kid will find others to hang out with and will never remember this woman's child, she's a freaking infant FFS!

I do have a feeling that there's more to this "suddenly out of nowhere" story, and it has something to do with the selling groups. These things can get incredibly dramatastic.

i saw the comments she posted about me
    "s going also by Dianneclothes Kj she is trying to comment with both accounts so people think its a different user she has been on here before
    sellers BEWARE!!!!!!""
    not true and she has a selling and personal account

"She is now trying to get people to move her stuff on the m2m train under my name cause there are people who won't even take her items she does buy !! We aren't even friends I'm blocked what's wrong with this picture?"

um no i am not. when we where friends she said just use her name as she was picking up for me anyways, but i did not i used MY name

" I know she been Gymboree Mommie"
    that actually a scammer know as marcia . people inboxed me to warn me about her.

the list goes on of stuff shes saying