The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am an adult full time working professional and a Junior at Indiana University East. IUE is part of the highly respected Indiana University system. I am completing my studies completely online for a BA in Professional and Technical Writing to compliment my DBA and technical training aspects of my career. I love it. Out of state credit hours cost the same as in-state, making it very attractive financially as well. IU is even offering Masters and some Doctorates online now, and nowhere on your degree will it say you earned an "online" degree, so no nasty stigmas. I'd be pleased to answer anything I can about my experiences with the university.

I attended UNC-Chapel Hill and Umass Amherst as a student and would be happy to chat with anyone who has questions. I also worked at Mount Holyoke and DH attended NC State, so I can share some knowledge of those schools as well. All four have great proximity to equine facilities and a great horse community as well!

1 members found this post helpful.