The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default New Yrs Eve.

Sooo what are you doing today/tonight?
    Im going out to eat with my gramma,uncle,aunt.
    Then coming home and having a new yrs eve party with mom and her friends.

You can see a lot of us are going to be hermits, Tiffany. You can see on that thread! Nice to hear from you. Have a good one.

Colic watch at the barn. Yay. Fruitbatting fireworks.

My DH and I are going to a New Years Eve party being thrown by my BO. DH is working at the Fire Dept. until 9pm, then we will go down I-75. I just hope that the snow/freezing whatever holds off until we get back home!

Happy New Year!
    When in Doubt, let your horse do the Thinking!

We have a group of couples in the neighborhood who goes out to dinner the First Friday of every month. We moved it up tonight and are going out for a nice meal. Probably will be home in our jammies by 9pm. No one has even offered to have everyone for champagne after. We're turning into old fuddyduddies.

Tomorrow I'm watching the parade, taking down Christmas, and making lasagna for the freezer

Getting out of work early (yay!) and going riding before it gets dark. Then its a few friends over to the house to ring in the new year. So not worth the hassle and cost of going out.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlex View Post
    ... No one has even offered to have everyone for champagne after. We're turning into old fuddyduddies...
    http://www.arcamax.com/newspics/60/6081/608107.gif
    “There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”
    John Adams

Well, I got ditched by my boyfriend for our first NYE together, so it looks like I'll be sitting alone, watching TV, and sipping champagne through a curly straw.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyPony View Post
    In all my years of riding, gravity is the one thing that has never failed on me!

Our friend Sandy did that a couple of years ago. At 10:45 she jumped up "yelled Happy New Years!" kissed everyone and went home.