The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default need job advice

im 23, im reapplying for federal disability in january, in the meantime i need a pt job. Im in uni 3 days a week(its ft their 4 3hr classes). Im having alot of trouble finding a job who will accept that i have a disabilty(arthritis). Yes I know labour laws say they cannot discriminate but they do.

Also I refuse to work in the fast food industry ever again, it was H#!!. My body was a mess working long hours with few breaks( im mean few as in breaking labour law amount) i would be doubled over in pain after a shift!

Help? advice?
    im also pestering the local tack shops, I mean since when i go they know me by name and people think i work there anyways.......
    Beyond the Ring-para dressage, training, coaching
    www.facebook.com/btrparadressage

Proud Team Four Star Minion! Renegade for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by *Teddy* View Post
    im 23, im reapplying for federal disability in january, in the meantime i need a pt job. Im in uni 3 days a week(its ft their 4 3hr classes). Im having alot of trouble finding a job who will accept that i have a disabilty(arthritis). Yes I know labour laws say they cannot discriminate but they do.

Also I refuse to work in the fast food industry ever again, it was H#!!. My body was a mess working long hours with few breaks( im mean few as in breaking labour law amount) i would be doubled over in pain after a shift!

Help? advice?
    im also pestering the local tack shops, I mean since when i go they know me by name and people think i work there anyways.......
    Oops never mind

Quote Originally Posted by *Teddy* View Post

Help? advice?

tell the owner you will work on commission or as an independent free lance sales agent

1 members found this post helpful.