The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noms View Post
    Half the election was based on keeping womens rights??????? WTF .

This is where my favorite saying comes in, let me post it here:

The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama Presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their President. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their President."

Let the pile on begin.
    Yes, Noms, most of us on this BB are your real problem. Wow, you need to rethink this country if you believe the democrats are your mortal enemy. Time to move away to some island of your own delusion...

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by stolen virtue View Post
    Yes, Noms, most of us on this BB are your real problem. Wow, you need to rethink this country if you believe the democrats are your mortal enemy. Time to move away to some island of your own delusion...
    OK SV, let me explain why I posted that and think that to my core.... In this particular thread, the main issue that has all of you up in friggin arms, is free coverage for an $8 pack of birth control pills, and a $10 morning after pill (or whatever is costs).

The master artful politician Obama was able to pile Abortion into the fray and make you all run aroung screeming about being put back barefoot and prego in the kitchen, Absoutely Friggin Astonishing that smart women believed him.

What you all dont seem to really care about and possible dont really think are the real probmels facing this country, is oh lets see

Enornous Debt
    Enormous annual deficits
    Huge unemployment
    Inflation
    50 million people on welfare/foodstamps
    SS and Medicare which are essentially insolvent.

And this president has done nothing to make these better, and really has no plan on addressing any of thes issues.

The master artful politician Obama was able to pile Abortion into the fray and make you all run aroung screeming about being put back barefoot and prego in the kitchen, Absoutely Friggin Astonishing that smart women believed him.
    Did you even understand what SV said? The other option was your boy Mitt who would have tried to repeal Roe vs Wade. I really doubt anyone here thought Obama was all that and a bag of chips, but the alternative was far more scary.

Quote Originally Posted by threedogpack View Post
    I am nothing short of astounded at what Hosspuller has said. All in one breath he says he won't support services such a tele relay and then says he's all for charity. And then later pronounces that Stolen Virtue is now ignored, as if that will prove a hardship to her.

*blink* wow so much ignorance from one person.
    Well as much as I adore history and the fact that my father earned a purple heart in WWII for his complete bravory, Hosspuller is not the caliber of thought of my father. My father was one of the heros of WWII that sought a new duty to country
    who loved JFK and his message "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". I am married to a member of Romney's 47% a fireman who has worked to protect this city and county during too many fires.

Ignored by Hosspuller, well that poster is not someone who has values that I grew up with. My 87 year old mother also does not support the values of Hosspuller, but she married a true hero.

1 members found this post helpful.

Noms.

there are people - alot as it turns out, by the results of the election - that believe human rights are important. If we are to believe history, a loss of human rights in a country comes along with a whole host of other things that result in the decline of that civilization - in every way.

I dont really expect you to believe or understand that, in spite of histories examples. I just have to say it, because it is important. Carry on!
    "Kindness is free" ~ Eurofoal
    ---
    The CoTH CYA - please consult w/your veterinarian under any and all circumstances.

3 members found this post helpful.

Did you even understand what SV said? The other option was your boy Mitt who would have tried to repeal Roe vs Wade. I really doubt anyone here thought Obama was all that and a bag of chips, but the alternative was far more scary.
    YOU STILL CANT GIVE UP THE GOST! He was not going to do that.

Rommey would not have repealed roewade. He wouldn't have even tried. Scare tactics. So, on the offchance that one day they might want an abortion, millions of women voted for Obama on that issue alone.

In the meantime, wehave an exploding national debt, anemic gdp,growing unemployment, a president, who after 4 years in office still doesn't know how to actually govern. However, he is extremely good at campaigning. He promised to cut the deficit in half in his first term, instead he doubled it. He was jist on tv a short time ago and he wants more tax revenue and more spendimg. His foreign policy is a disaster. He promised a transparent administration,bit everything's secret behind closed doors. He's a real paragon of virtue. If things are bad now, I only see them getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by EqTrainer View Post
    Noms.

there are people - alot as it turns out, by the results of the election - that believe human rights are important. If we are to believe history, a loss of human rights in a country comes along with a whole host of other things that result in the decline of that civilization - in every way.

I dont really expect you to believe or understand that, in spite of histories examples. I just have to say it, because it is important. Carry on!
    WTF do human rights have to do with BC? They are legal, available, and cheap.

Wellllll then Mr. Romney should have said that. But he didnt. And yes, his position (implied or stated) may have very well cost him an election. I for one was not comfortable assuming anything and he was very clear on his position on womens rights.
    ---
    The CoTH CYA - please consult w/your veterinarian under any and all circumstances.

WTF do human rights have to do with BC? They are legal, available, and cheap.
    Noms, noms, noms. You are a very funny... Noms.
    ---

Yeah I can read TDP. Mitt was all about fixing the economy, bringing prosperity to the lower class and middle class so that you can F youselves silly and buy more BC pills than you can possible take in your lifetime.

2 members found this post helpful.

Eq trainer is right and that needs to be aknowledged by the GOP. beyond that the GOP is still believing trickle down economics. There needs to be more work generated to help this economy and the infrastructure (yes public) upgrades needs to happen such as the jobs bill.

Businesses need to prosper in order to get out of this economic cycle, tax breaks for this rich won't creat the economic demand the GOP insists it would, it didn't when Bush was Pres. and the GOP could acknowledge reality if they simply ackowledged the abvious.

Obama being the evil president ? You are not playing with a full deck on that assumption. Economic relate to the level of US production and services are what we produce the most of. I support all legislation that pushes for more infrastructure , it will get this economy going.

Yeah I can read TDP. Mitt was all about fixing the economy, bringing prosperity to the lower class and middle class so that you can F youselves silly and buy more BC pills than you can possible take in your lifetime.

Awww Noms you just keep getting funnier. This is hysterical! I almost wish he had been elected so we could have watched the rich get richer and the poor get poorer...

Not.
    ---

Eq trainer is right and that needs to be aknowledged by the GOP. beyond that the GOP is still believing trickle down economics. There needs to be more work generated to help this economy and the infrastructure (yes public) upgrades needs to happen such as the jobs bill.

Businesses need to prosper in order to get out of this economic cycle, tax breaks for this rich won't creat the economic demand the GOP insists it would, it didn't when Bush was Pres. and the GOP could acknowledge reality if they simply ackowledged the abvious.

Obama being the evil president ? You are not playing with a full deck on that assumption. Economic relate to the level of US production and services are what we produce the most of. I support all legislation that pushes for more infrastructure , it will get this economy going.
    There is NO LAW that can ever be passed NONE not one single law that can be drafted and passed by the the federal govt that will create jobs, PERIOD.

Govt can not do anything to help people get jobs, and the Liberals party need to understand that.

There is NO LAW that can ever be passed NONE not one single law that can be drafted and passed by the the federal govt that will create jobs, PERIOD.

Govt can not do anything to help people get jobs, and the Liberals party need to understand that.

roflmao

there is no liberals party for starters.
    and yes, there could be laws to create jobs.
    but the US has opted not to use drastic measures like that. Yet.

One more time I am tempted to pull this SNL classic out of the hat:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs
    but I won't

No, wait....

anyways....

(go to Breibart and Stossel for better 'arguments')
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

Noms-So I can F myself silly, is that why I voted for Obama ?

Well, unfortunately Noms I cannot F myself silly if either Obama or Romney was elected (gee you have read the other threads right ?). Trickle down economic theory does not work, I work for a corporation and the corporations will not get us to a strong economy. Bush actually created an aconomy where the top 2% became richer than ever before. The trick to the economy is in making the middle class richer, they consume the most.

More sex =Romney, gee he should have campaigned on that, I may have voted for him....not really !

Noms-So I can F myself silly, is that why I voted for Obama ?

Well, unfortunately Noms I cannot F myself silly if either Obama or Romney was elected (gee you have read the other threads right ?). Trickle down economic theory does not work, I work for a corporation and the corporations will not get us to a strong economy. Bush actually created an aconomy where the top 2% became richer than ever before. The trick to the economy is in making the middle class richer, they consume the most.

More sex =Romney, gee he should have campaigned on that, I may have voted for him....not really !
    It's certainly not wealth that has trickled down (since Reagan, actually)
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

Infrastructure improvements, yes that does have a chance of improving this economy.

You know what, Noms? Everyone is going to be ok. The model is changing and that is scary, yes, but this is what your country voted for... And this is what you are going to get . Hang in there. My dad is hyperventilating, too, I just gotta laugh. Poor old white dudes, freaking out.
    ---

Infrastructure improvements, yes that does have a chance of improving this economy.
    butbutbut....

that's services for OTHER people....
    I mean...outside the road I travel to the evil cheap discounter....