The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Natalie, that Jose Maran stuff looks really good. I'll have to check it out as something with more SPF than my beloved Boscia. Sephora, here I come!

Heliodoro, you don't have to use coconut oil. If you have virgin olive oil in the kitchen, start with that. I combine it with castor oil because you can really feel it pulling gunk out of your pores.

For those with sensitive skin, I've found that Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin with SPF is nice too. Not greasy, no smell, and no stinging. They've changed the formula; the previous one actually made me sunburn more easily. Go figure.

I love coconut oil but it irritates the snot out of my eyes. Actually, all oils do. Oil cleansing worked so-so for me, sure wish it had worked better
    "Kindness is free" ~ Eurofoal
    ---
    The CoTH CYA - please consult w/your veterinarian under any and all circumstances.

I use sunflower oil.

I sorta do oil cleansing, castor is too drying but I liked hemp and almond oil. I do it a couple times a week (ooer) and just "wash" with water in between, and about once a week do a clay mask.

I have super sensitive and reactive skin. Rosehip oil is the best thing ever, just a couple drops when things get dry.
    for more Joy then you can handle
    http://dangerbunny.blogspot.com/

whoops, double post
    for more Joy then you can handle
    http://dangerbunny.blogspot.com/

I wash my face with a combination of coconut oil, a bit of sugar, and a drop of eucalyptus essential oil. Coconut oil makes my face soft and not oily, the sugar is a gentle exfoliant, and the essential oil makes it refreshening. I use oil of olay SPF 50 face cream.
    I have oily skin and am very acne prone. This skin regiment keeps my face perfectly clear.