The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

after the july 21 letter was sent to keating, no further requests for information were received from usef until nov 26 when they requested the final report which was immediately produced and said the same thing as what had already been given to them.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Oh, this is just too easy:

From: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/tri...ppy-mills.html

For those of you looking in or around New Jersey for your puppy. I've included a link to the NJCAPSA Site - Consumers Against Pet Shop Abuse. They list MANY New Jersey Breeders/Brokers to stay away from. Below is the Link and then I've also copy and pasted NJ Breeders/Brokers listed on the site. http://www.njcapsa.org/

Below some New Jersey Brokers/BYB/Mills Mentioned

DIVA PUP - DIVA PUP - Gone or just in hiding?
    Looks like Diva Pup owner Elizabeth Mandarino of Bedminster, NJ has disabled her virtual puppy mill website but we are still receiving complaints against this puppy mill [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]broker[/COLOR][/COLOR]. Click herefor our page on Diva Pup, with updates coming soon.

(LINK To complaints about DIVA PUP) http://www.njcapsa.org/index.php?opt...d=32&Itemid=61

Am I the only person struck by the similarity of "Diva Pup" and "Horse Show Diva"?
    "I used to have money, now I have horses."

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    For the record, I never owned a puppy mill and anyone stating that is further defaming my name. I hope you have proof of your allegations. As for the other disgusting poster, I loved Humble like a child. For you to even say such a heinous comment shows what a person you are. My animals were and are cared for better than 99% of barns and I have professionals to attest to that. They are treated like pets and do not get thrown from show to show in tents like other animals on the circuit. The injections they receive are to preventatives so they do not need joint injections and when they need rest they get it. I own 43 horses and ponies and do not need to overuse them. The medications Humble received were not excessive and were well within usef medication guidelines. Devon expects you to ship in from Florida with hardly any rest period for the animals and banamine and robaxin were are humane given the distance they traveled and workload they were under. I have been more than forthcoming with all documents and information related to Humble. Defame me if you wish behind your anonymous screen names but as I have shown, they are not so anonymous.
    You'd make a pisspoor pharmacist, sweetie. And an even worse DVM.
    "It's like a Russian nesting doll of train wrecks."--CaitlinandTheBay

...just settin' on the Group W bench.

11 members found this post helpful.

Maybe you should know those people listed on capsa were looking for $$$ just like all the rest that state that "it's your least expensive option". Divapup paid their expenses even though the unscrupulous breeders would not stand behind their puppies and reimbursed the owners. they fail to mention that just as the ny times articke fails to mention certain inportant facts. Horse show diva and divapup have nothing to do with one another. My complaint alleges who operates Rate my horse pro and horseshowdiva. Divapup was a very successful business and I sold puppies to Many famous people and a handful of complaints out of all of the puppies sold to happy owners is a pretty good track record. That page is a glorified PETA.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Quote Originally Posted by plainbay22 View Post
    You know, if your ponies need so many "preventatives" in order to avoid those costly joint injections why don't you just give them a break and maybe go to fewer shows? No one forces you to show every week and if you choose to show in Florida until it's time to ship to Devon that's YOUR CHOICE. But if you didn't go to all of those shows that would be less money in your pocket.
    My ponies do not get regular joint injections bc of the preventatives and I am proud of that and they get the required rest and ample turnout.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Please everyone, report her posts to the mods and ask why in the hell she is allowed to post here after being banned. If they didn't back down from Jill Burnell's constant threats to sue (who has not been banned by the way) then there is no reason they should allow her to broadcast her BS on their bandwidth after being banned.

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurierace View Post
    Please everyone, report her posts to the mods and ask why in the hell she is allowed to post here after being banned. If they didn't back down from Jill Burnell's constant threats to sue (who has not been banned by the way) then there is no reason they should allow her to broadcast her BS on their bandwidth after being banned.
    In case you have not read the nj complaint, there is already a lawsuit outstanding so it is not a threat. Anonymous harassment and defamation must be put to an end and I plan on achieving that.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Who gives a crap? They can ban anybody they want for any reason and YOU have already been banned and don't belong here. If you want to use this organization to spout your BS buy an ad.

7 members found this post helpful.

For the record, I never owned a puppy mill and anyone stating that is further defaming my name. No, you seem to have owned a puppy broker that supported the puppy mill designer mutt cross breeders by widely marketing their unhealthy products with immense price increases for yoour own profit. And FWIW, there isn't anyone who can defame your name as well as you do to yourself. I hope you have proof of your allegations. As for the other disgusting poster, I loved Humble like a child. For you to even say such a heinous comment shows what a person you are. My animals were and are cared for better than 99% of barns and I have professionals to attest to that. So now you're defaming 99% of all other barns? I hope you have proof of your allegations and proof of how 99% of all other barns treat their animals. They are treated like pets and do not get thrown from show to show in tents like other animals on the circuit. What happened to Devon not allowing rest between shows, forcing you to excessively medicate your beloved ponies? The injections they receive are to preventatives so they do not need joint injections and when they need rest they get it. I own 43 horses and ponies and do not need to overuse them. The medications Humble received were not excessive and were well within usef medication guidelines. Devon expects you to ship in from Florida with hardly any rest period for the animals and banamine and robaxin were are humane given the distance they traveled and workload they were under. Or they do not get thrown from tent to tent...still not sure which story to go with. I have been more than forthcoming with all documents and information related to Humble. Defame me if you wish behind your anonymous screen names but as I have shown, they are not so anonymous. As proven by your lawsuits against Janes and Johns Does from so&so website online. Nope, not anonymous at all.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapple Grey View Post
    Just to add, my husband is an equine vet, he says there is absolutely no value in giving legend the day of a show.
    As I said before, and someone else also mentioned, it is not an uncommon protocol to give Legend the day of the show. Some vets recommend repeating the dose every 48 hours for competition, so, 48 hours out and then the morning of the show day. Your husband might not be one of those recommending that program, but there are a number of barns that have been following those recommendations and find them to be effective.

Elizabeth I don't know you so I have no personal ax to grind. I have never had or will ever be involved in ponies. What you don't understand is just the fact that you have a list of injections that reads like someone from a recent episode of INTERVENTION is enough to make us all dispise you. You have done the ONE unforgivable thing.....you have not been a good steward to your animals. You might think you have but if you are giving them drugs to perform you have lost all empathy. You can't even seem to grasp it even when people keep saying it over and over. You can't even keep proper track of the animals since you even said one would have tested. It is frankly appalling. As a WB breeder myself I hope not to cross your path. The first step to redemption is to say I am sorry followed by I will never let it happen again on my watch. Defending the indefensible will get you no where.
    The rider casts his heart over the fence,
    the horse jumps in pursuit of it.

–Hans-Heinrich Isenbart

10 members found this post helpful.

Who gives a crap? They can ban anybody they want for any reason and YOU have already been banned and don't belong here. If you want to use this organization to spout your BS buy an ad.
    Guys, let her stay!!! She is digging her grave one post at a time!
    www.DaventryEquestrian.com
    Home of Welsh Pony, ISR/Oldenburg & RPSI pony stallions Daventry's Power Play, Goldhills Brandysnap LOM & Alvesta Picasso
    Also home to www.EquineAppraisers.com

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
    Guys, let her stay!!! She is digging her grave one post at a time!
    I felt that way at first too but she is just spouting the same crap over and over again like one of the Stepford wives.

Two words >>>LANCE ARMSTRONG
    The rider casts his heart over the fence,
    the horse jumps in pursuit of it.

–Hans-Heinrich Isenbart

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by europa View Post
    Two words >>>LANCE ARMSTRONG
    Not even a little bit. Lance had a choice.

5 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    Devon expects you to ship in from Florida with hardly any rest period for the animals and banamine and robaxin were are humane given the distance they traveled and workload they were under.
    Expects? What? Here's a novel idea: Take some time off. Skip a horse show or two and turn them out. They've already qualified for Devon. Why not toss them in the pasture for two weeks and let them be horses? Devon doesn't expect anything.

5 members found this post helpful.

Did she already take the "report" from the necropsy down from her website? The link seems to be broken.

this is about laurie mcdowell, laurierace

http://angelacreshorsehavenrescue.bl...gel-acres.html
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Yep, I don't like injustice. Nice attempt at deflecting.

3 members found this post helpful.

While I think think this pony was getting way too many drugs, getting Legand - and Adaquan - the day of competition is fairly normal practice. Back during the '96 Olympics, the Racehorse farm I worked at hosted two teams, and quite a few indiviuals, and rare was the horse that was NOT getting Adaquan or Legend shots.

Now, I don't think that justifies it, but I would rather see a horse on Legand or Adaquan then say, Bute, Banimine, etc.