The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ok, I know that I seem to be posting about deviant sexual behavior, but...

I'm pretty sure one of my neutered cats is humping (really, really humping) a stuffed animal in the corner.

Holy hell!

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by alabama View Post
    I'm pretty sure one of my neutered cats is humping (really, really humping) a stuffed animal in the corner.

Holy hell!
    My childhood cat (neutered) did that. I had a stuffed tiger, named Tigger, of course, who he had a love/hate relationship with...he'd beat the crap out of it and then hump it, for real. It was kind of embarassing .

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Canaqua View Post
    My childhood cat (neutered) did that. I had a stuffed tiger, named Tigger, of course, who he had a love/hate relationship with...he'd beat the crap out of it and then hump it, for real. It was kind of embarassing .
    Ok I am sorry but ROTFLMAO. Tigger you were an odd cat!
    "Kindness is free" ~ Eurofoal
    ---
    The CoTH CYA - please consult w/your veterinarian under any and all circumstances.

My neutered dog's girlfriend is a couch pillow. He has at that thing a couple times a week.
    It's a uterus, not a clown car. - Sayyedati

An embarassing dog story:
    I worked at a sales barn for several years, and we would often have people from the east coast fly out to try horses. They would usually stay for dinner at our house. At the time I had a little terrier/poodle cross dog. One evening we were sitting around the living room after dinner, when my dog comes walking into the room dragging a towel in his teeth. He dragged the towel to the center of the roo, rolled over on his back, shoved the towel between his hind legs, and began to hump it. Talk about embarassed!

I have a cat who loves the polarfleece blanket on my couch. It's gotten to the point where DH and I say to each other, "Honey, Malcolm's masturbating again."

Hey, as long as he isn't spraying/peeing on the furniture, I'm happy. It's pretty harmless.
    Life would be infinitely better if pinatas suddenly appeared throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by alabama View Post

Holy hell!

I have an ancient (neutered, mind you) cat at my folks' place. He has a special teddy bear friend that used to sit on my bed when I was a kid that he's claimed as his girlfriend. He violates it every so often. He makes a distinctive meow when he does it, so when you hear him you know there is some kitty love going on. He's been on the bear enough over the years it has bare patches from where he's rubbed the fur off! Hilarious.
    *Wendy* 4.17.73 - 12.20.05

Quote Originally Posted by Canaqua View Post
    My cat did that with my stuffed, "singing" parrot.
    He'd also feed it. As in, drag it to his food dish and drop food bits on it.

My cat, whom I originally was a foster mom for when he was only 2 weeks old, came with a stuffed bunny. 12 years later, I still have it. When he was about 1, he started dragging it around the house and screaming, then flipping it onto its stomach, kneading it, and then doing his humping motion, all while making this crazy sound, and then collapsing on the floor when done. It cracks everyone up who sees it. He likes an audience, he will bring it from my room upstairs to the living room downstairs and do it in front of anyone who is willing to watch. The hair on poor Miss Bunny's back is all rubbed off. Glad to hear my cat isn't the only one
    Samantha Werner

There is something about riding down the street on a prancing horse that makes you feel like something, even when you ain't a thing. ~ Will Rogers

I will see your stuffed animals and raise you.....

I have two neutered male litter mates who take turns humping each other.

We used to have a spayed female pitty mix who would drag "her" fleece blanket ino the living room, put her head on your knee on the couch, hook a front leg under the blanket to hold it and hump like crazy. We had to hide it when people came over.
    You can't fix stupid.... but you can breed it!

Ok, I think you win!

But thanks for everyone's stories. At least I'm not the only one with a perverted animal. LOL!

I had a neutered JRT as a kid who would hump our Golden. However, he'd go to town on her HEAD! It was absolutely hilarious to watch. She eventually got so used to it that she wouldn't even wake up.
    **Friend of bar.ka**

Fils Du Reverdy (Revy)- 1993 Selle Francais Gelding
    My equine soulmate

My cat tries to hump people who fall asleep on the couch. And only people who fall asleep on the couch. You're safe passing out anywhere else in the house, but not there. We don't have a spare room either, so it does make a convenient excuse to not have overnight houseguests. "Sure, you can stay here tonight, as long as you don't mind getting raped by the cat until morning. No? You'd rather get a hotel? That's fine, I just don't want you to feel unwelcome."
    "In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn’t merely train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming part dog."
    -Edward Hoagland

2 members found this post helpful.

My cat did that to one of those sheepskins from IKEA. He LOVED it. We eventually had to put "Sheep" away, because it was constant, and he is much better but will still occasionally go for something in polar fleece.

We had a tame wild tom turkey. I am aware that wild and tame do not belong together but that is what he was. We also had a few chickens running around. One day one of the chickens walked across the yard and keeled over dead. The turkey went over to her, she didn't run away as usual since she was dead, and started humping her.

LOL! My best friend's cat was a notorious guest humper, too. She tells a hilarious story about how Zipper woke this guy sleeping on the couch up by humping his head and he was too terrified of getting clawed to move. Zipper was a hell of a cool dude -- he recently passed away at the grand old age of 21.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayside View Post
    My cat tries to hump people who fall asleep on the couch. And only people who fall asleep on the couch. You're safe passing out anywhere else in the house, but not there. We don't have a spare room either, so it does make a convenient excuse to not have overnight houseguests. "Sure, you can stay here tonight, as long as you don't mind getting raped by the cat until morning. No? You'd rather get a hotel? That's fine, I just don't want you to feel unwelcome."

Quote Originally Posted by laskiblue View Post
    LOL! My best friend's cat was a notorious guest humper, too. She tells a hilarious story about how Zipper woke this guy sleeping on the couch up by humping his head and he was too terrified of getting clawed to move. Zipper was a hell of a cool dude -- he recently passed away at the grand old age of 21.
    Haha! That's hilarious. Thankfully the Fluffinator usually aims for the thighs so it's just awkward. Not nearly as traumatic as head humping!
    "In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn’t merely train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming part dog."
    -Edward Hoagland

My neutered JRT likes to hump one of our cats! Cat seems to like the attention.

My cat makes love to this fleece blanket. But now that he is a tripod, he has trouble getting traction to really go to town. I kind of feel bad for him.

Clarksdale, MS--the golden buckle on the cotton belt

I once had a cat who would stand over my arm, grip the skin on the back of my hand and masturbate in my elbow crease. Took me a good while to figure out what was going on because it just never crossed my mind that he would be masturbating.
    "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay."
    Thread killer Extraordinaire