The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default WEF/Donald Trump Spectator Questions

I am going to be in the Wellington area briefly and would love to see and learn as much as I can while there!

http://www.equestriansport.com/esp/p...ocialHBWEB.pdf

I see every Tuesday a "Ride and Learn" and Thursdays a "Lunch and Learn"...does anyone have more information about those (cost, topics, who's teaching)? Is the Ride&Learn paying to take an actual lesson? Anyone done it?

Also...can a normal person stand ringside and watch the Donald Trump grand prix or is that strictly for those who pay $7,500 for a table?

The link you provided has an email address for Barbara Langer, maybe contact her and she can either give you more details or direct you to the appropriate person. There is also a website and phone number to contact for more info.

You don't have to pay $7,500 for a table just to watch the Trump GP but you will probably have to buy a General Admission ticket or sometimes like at the Hampton Classic, there is a fee for the carload. Regular people can always spectate for a relatively small amount of money. I'm sure if you look at the website you will find the answers to your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by BAC View Post
    Regular people can always spectate for a relatively small amount of money.
    It will be interesting to see if that's the case at this new event, since the venue is on Palm Beach proper, at Trump's "exclusive" resort property.

I could go on at more length about Trump, but since he's hosting a charitable horse event, I won't.

I must add that the pictures I've seen so far look beautiful, and I hope the event is a very successful fundraiser for the local charities involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MHM View Post
    I could go on at more length about Trump, but since he's hosting a charitable horse event, I won't.
    You can be sure he doesn't give a darn about the charitable aspect, everything he does is self-promotion in one form or another.

1 members found this post helpful.

^ You think?

Quote Originally Posted by MHM View Post
    I must add that the pictures I've seen so far look beautiful, and I hope the event is a very successful fundraiser for the local charities involved.
    Mar-A-Lago is an amazing property and I am glad that Donald Trump stepped in and bought it, not many people could afford to restore and maintain it. Imagine living in it when it was a private home? It will make a stunning background for the Grand Prix.