The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Dressage Masters Sat only any ideas?

Im visiting my non horsey friend in Jupiter FL for a few days and she's up for a day at Wellington but the tickets are all for four days. While four days of being immersed in Dressage sounds like heaven to me she is really not a horseperson. Any ideas on getting Sat only tickets so I can get a little horsetime?? Thanks in advance
    Gallop on

When I visited the website, it looked like the tickets were sold by the day for the Masters. And they're not cheap. The Dressage Challenge show is free, AFAIK. The ticket sales information is VERY hard to understand and seems contradictory.

I'm sure someone here will correct me, but that's how it looked to me. I decided to just watch warmups and whatever is free & cheap. I'm already spending $$ on airfare, hotel and tickets for the GDFNA, so that's enough for me.

Here's the link to buy tickets.

http://wcd.ticketleap.com/2013/

Ooh ooh ooh! Check out the Facebook page. Edward Gal is coming! And look at the other names!!

http://www.facebook.com/worlddressagemasterspalmbeach

I was just about to buy my ticket for the Global Dressage Forum, but I may buy masters tickets instead.

Seems I was wrong. Tickets are for all three days. Still won't spring for tickets. I'd prefer to watch from the side and those tickets are more expensive -- plus you have to call for them and the staff has been less than cordial. I've left messages regarding the tickets and get no call backs.

We are arriving Friday afternoon and will miss most if not all of Friday's Master's competition. I'll probably learn more watching the warm-ups.

Well the deal is done. I am going to the Masters. I called and bought tickets for section K. Whoops, make that section H.

Woot!
    Last edited by LarkspurCO; Dec. 27, 2012 at 02:41 PM.