The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Smile Post Christmas tack store sales thread.. what deals are there to be found out there?

Good morning all,

Hoping there are plenty of stores hosting post-Christmas/holiday sales. I received an email from The Surrey (MD) (http://www.thesurreysaddlery.com) which states the following are on sale:

50% off all Christmas merchandise: ornaments, Door Hangers, Door Mats and Rugs, Pictures Frames, Candles and Room Frangrance, Cards & Wrapping Paper, Hostess Gifts.....and more
    30 % off: Select Outerwear for Men and Women

then Stablemates Saddlery (http://www.stablematesinc.com/), also in MD is offering 50% off all Christmas items and 20% off winter apparel

What else is out there???
    Appy Trails,
    Kathy & Cadet
    member CDCTA www.cdcta.com, TROT www.trot-md.org & Free State Appaloosa Horse Club freestateaphc.org

If anyone knows any Horze codes, please do post (:

According to retailmenot.com the coupon code MERRYCHRISTMAS for 50% off might still work.
    The Trials and Jubilations of a Twenty-Something Re-rider
    Happy owner of Kieran the mostly-white-very-large-not-pony.

Quote Originally Posted by analise View Post
    According to retailmenot.com the coupon code MERRYCHRISTMAS for 50% off might still work.
    I used it yesterday and it worked.

www.horseworks.com 20% off purchase. Code: AfterXmas
    Proud owner of Belle- 17.2h PerchxTB-wannabe dressage horse & Fayah 14.1H arab-trail horse extroidinaire!

Yes, I literally just came from the Horze website, and the MERRYCHRISTMAS code still works. What's even better is: I added a couple things I had saved on my wish list and went to checkout and entered code to see if it still worked. When I confirmed that it took 50% off, I went back to shopping. The website then automatically showed every item at the 50% off price, which it didn't do last time. Happy shopping, guys!
    "...That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a teller, but for want of an understanding ear." --Stephen King

VTO Saddlery, 20% off (exclusions listed on site), code is CLEARANCE. Ends 12/31.

Foxden (makers of Quiessence and other supps) has 20% off and free shipping over $100. Good til 1/3 (just got extended). yearsale1212 is code. I was bummed they wouldn't do free shipping on the 50# bag of Quiessence, but will do the 20% off so that helps.