The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Horze Vertigo full seats - anyone have 'em?

I like the look of some of them, except in every photo for the Vertigo style they say full seat and show knee patch. So,do they just have a euro seat and knee patches or are the photos wrong? If they are actually full seat how do they fit? Are the seats ultrasuede?

So many questions but I'm betting they will have a end of year sale and want to be prepared!

Red face Horze Breeches

I have a pair of the Vertigo full seats and the ones I have are full seat it is the ultrasuede they have the pockets on the back so that interrupts the full seat effect but no problem riding in them it looks nice. Some do look like it is a combo knee patch with a different material up on the butt other than the ultrasuede. I also have their Grand Prix breeches in solid and plad they are really nice the material was way stronger/sturderier than I expected for both types that I ordered and they are really nice especially for the price. The waist isnt too high without being that super low waist thats unspportive. The belt loops are nice and big to so fits a wider belt. They run a bit large in my opinion so the 2nd time I ordered I got a size smaller fit perfect they are long which I like. I now have 4 pair I only ordered when they were on sale so I didnt pay full price for anything Ive gotten from them (50% off) the free S&H and no tax is also a big savings so love them right now.

1 members found this post helpful.