The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Fitbit anyone?

Got a fitbit for Christmas and was wondering if anyone on here has one also? SO far Im loving mine. Wore for first day yesterday. Would love some fitbit friends to challenge me. Please PM me and let me know.

I got a Bodymedia Fit for xmas and love it. My mom has the Fitbit and really enjoys if but she can't get it to update wirelessly. Good luck!

I had no clue what this was, so I googled it. It looks really neat! So do you keep it on 24/7 except for showers and what not?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NBChoice http://nbchoice.blogspot.com/
    The New Banner's Choice- 1994 ASB Mare
    Dennis The Menace Too- 1999 ASB Gelding
    Dreamacres Sublime- 2008 ASB Gelding

Yep, you can track your steps, miles, calories, sleep....I'm on my third one (except it's actually my first - thought I lost the first, so got another one, 2nd one accidentally went throug the washer and dryer - oops, the 3rd one met a similar fate, except it went through 2 wash cycles and the dryer, then I found the 1st one and charged it up and phew, it works still!). We get them through work for a discount. I do love my FitBit but I haven't been too into tracking my 10,000/day since I had a bad ankle sprain. Except that was in June so really, I'm just being lazy.....

But as soon as I'm back to work next week, I will be good and start making sure I get my 10,000/day in again.
    ~* Life is the dance you choose *~

I've been using a Fitbit for several months now. I still wear it every day, but at thing point it's not really telling me anything I don't already know about my TDEE and steps since my days are pretty consistent.

My first one went through the washing machine. I e-mailed Fitbit customer service and they promptly sent me a new one at no charge.
    "Is it ignorance or apathy? Hey, I don't know and I don't care." ~Jimmy Buffett