The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I sleep in a recliner in the living room; both of my shoulders are bad from RC injuries, frozen shoulder or something, hurts to lie flat on them. I'm not a good sleeper anyway-I wake up at 2:32 every single night no matter what and I like being out in the living room so the tv can lull me back to sleep...

I watch Jersey Shore or Catfish or any sort of ridiculous tv that I don't want the kids to know I watch! LOL

But when I'm ready to sleep again I put on PBS-no commercials to jolt me awake... I recorded the Dust Bowl series and will put that on to knock me out; some day I will have to watch it during the day b/c I've still never seen the end!

You need Netflix. Then you can work your way through 8 seasons of Weeds... or whatever floats your boat. They have a lot of TV series to choose from.

The only show I try to catch live (or DVR) is Rocket City Rednecks. Some of the stuff they come up with is hysterical. The failed ride in a 'tsunami survival pod' had DH and I both in tears from laughing so hard.
    Jer 29: 11-13

I'm with the Netflix people! I'm not too often a couch sleeper. DH is the night owl of the two of us. He's gone more often than not, so I work my way though the shows on my Netflix queue that DH refuses to watch, snuggled up in bed with the pooches that aren't allowed on the furniture and a huge mug of tea.

When we move, we're getting a sectional and I. Can't. WAIT! Our couch now is teeeeeeny tiny and AWFUL to sleep on. I'm 5'3 and can't stretch out on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.