The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Question Hunt Coat Search - The Elite (by Grand Prix)?

I really like one of the hunt coats that I have had for a while and I want to find another one in a different color, but I can't seem to find anything other than black or navy blue and they are on the Dover website.

I am looking for The Elite by Grand Prix. I have searched the internet and come up with nothing... Does anyone have an untapped resource for me to try?

Thanks!

The Farm House has lots of sale coats... GP Elite among them. You won't find them online, but you can get the store number off the website: www.farmhousetack.com
    Athletic Horses. Educated Riders.
    www.Ride-With-Confidence.com

Thank you! I have heard about them, but being in Virginia, I don't get down that way often Unfortunately, I have never been there, but COTH people definitely promote them often

I will give them a call. Thanks again!

I would also suggest looking up local/state show associations facebook pages and posting an "in search of" ad. We have a consignment place down here in Virginia Beach (The Paddock Connection) where I purchased my GP Elite and GP coats (navy blue windowpane and brown plaid). Both were very lightly used and I got them for a steal. Since you are in Virginia you can always look up other sites on fb such as Everything Equine, Hampton Roads Tack Swap and others. Just thinking of local places I use frequently.

I didn't know about The Paddock Connection. I am in the Tidewater area, so I will definitely check that out!

Thanks!