I am a dressage rider in NW Indiana that was trying to retrain a jumper for dressage. She still loves jumping (no huntseat) loves Parelli ground work 3rd level, Great pasture mare usually takes Alpha position but she is nice about it. I feel she would be nice with babies. Beautiful mover. Love this girl but she can't do dressage.
She did from a past owner heal from a hip fracture all fine/sound but it is causing some pain while riding she is not lame she just needs to carry herself the way she wants to. She still has tons of go. Will do trail if with another confident horse then she takes the lead. I simply want to find a good home that will play with her and let her retire with moderate work. She isn't "free" because I'm trying to get rid of her it is just the cost of board when I want to find a dressage companion. She is up to date on everything and well taken care of. Moving somewhere with milder winters might help the hips tremendously for all I know she might be your next great jumper. I would say she needs an experienced steady polite rider. She isn't going to take well to rough or whipping it will just make her hot. email : dressagesrt@me.com for video & pictures. Thanks.