The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default The Saddle Club Series

Well, I finally got another book shelf, so my books from my childhood can finally make their way back "home". Except ... when my parents packed everything up, things weren't put back in the right "order". [I'm still missing half my Walter Farley books along with the entire Thoroughbred series ... hope they are still in my closet at my parents.]

Does anyone happen to recall (or know where to find) the correct order of when the "Super Editions" fit into the regular series? Along with the "Inside Stories"? I know that they follow the story line and that they technically fall in between books (for instance, SE #1 would potentially fall between books 20 and 21).

Anyways, it's nothing super duper important, but well, I'd like to get them back in their correct spots.

Now, off to ponder how many odd looks I'll get while rereading them at work .
    Proud owner of Gus & Gringo.
    See G2's blog
    Photos

If you look in the inside cover of the super editions (assuming you bought them when they came out, not years later), they will list the previous books up until that point, so you can get an idea of when they were released.

I forgot about that. Thanks! And yep, they were purchased as they were released, like umm 15ish years ago :-)
    Proud owner of Gus & Gringo.
    See G2's blog
    Photos