has anyone done the free trial and then cancelled their order? Any issues?
As I understand it, you get charged the $12.95 shipping for 20 sachets, but can then cancel them sending you the remaining 80 with no further charges?
Abprazole Try Before You Buy Terms & Conditions
Try before you Buy Offer – 100 Sachets of Abprazole.
How it works:
1. Go to Catalog page.
2. Select Abprazole Free Trial.
3. Abler will first ship to you 20 sachets of Abprazole via Registered 1st class post. (*For Express shipping – see note below)
4. Pay a Postage and Handling fee of $12.95 USD
5. When your Horse responds to the Abprazole – contact Abler and then, we will organize to ship 2nd package of 80 sachets of Abprazole to YOU.
6. Abler will debit your card for $162.05 USD (Postage and Handling fee of $12.95 USD is refunded upon shipment of further 80 sachets of AbPrazole)
7. If Abler doesn’t hear from you, we will forward a courtesy follow up email reminder to send your feedback to Abler 4 weeks after shipment of 20 sachets of Abprazole.
* EXPRESS SHIPPING (EMS)
Fee $30.00 USD – Non Refundable
- Read what other Abler customers are saying about AbPrazole.
- Read here about Abprazole
- Abler’s Abprazole online calculator will advise you of the dosage required.
Further details please contact Abler on:
Toll Free 1-877-497-8777 USA or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for orders of a minimum of 100 sachets.
- 1 x 20 sachets "Try before you buy" offer per customer/shipping address
- Express shipping fee is Non Refundable regardless of the further 80sachets being shipped.
- Pricing quoted in US Dollars.
- Postage and Handling fee is non refundable if the Try before you Buy 80 sachets are not shipped.
- Incomplete or incorrect shipping address is received at time of order a further Postage and Handling fee will be debited. If the post does return the package to our dispatch center Abler will duly refund the extra charge.
Since they don't auto ship the remaining 80, there aren't any issues to run in to. Just don't order them.
Unless they are still doing that thing where if you don't order the other 80 they drop you as a customer forever. If you're going to order the other 80 anyway just to avoid that, you might as well order the 100 all at once. If it wouldn't bother you to be blacklisted by them, order the trial and see if it works.
Yep, if you did the trial and cancelled, you were off their list of potential buyers. I think they stopped that, but you got a week's worth for free- do they really need to let you 'try' them again. I'm sure you could order them, but you couldn't 'try' them again.
Yeah, it looks like they changed the trial terms so they are just limiting to one trial per address, rather than blacklisting. I assume someone in the company figured out how stupid the blacklist idea was.
Sorry, I probably should have checked the site first.
I don't think it was intended to be "blacklisting," it was intended (I think) to be a tongue-in-cheek "we promise, will not keep bugging you and coming after you and haunting your email forever." It's a cultural gap and an intent-of-language gap, I believe.
You very certainly can pick up again if you change your mind and decide you do want the additional 80 packets after all (or at least I did, and it was like a year later....)
I was just wondering if anyone had run into issues.
I never had an issue. They never harassed me or accidentally billed my card or anything. A year later when I did want to place a full order, they recalled my account and shipped off the remaining 80 sachets. My limited experience with them has been positive.
Being terrible at something is the first step to being truly great at it. Struggle is the evidence of progress.