The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone familiar with Pine Valley Acres transport?

Posting for a friend who needs to trailer her horse from WNY to Wisconsin. She got a quote from Pine Valley Acres and would like some feedback.

Thanks!
    Against My Better Judgement: A blog about my new FLF OTTB
    Do not buy a Volkswagen. I did and I regret it.
    VW sucks.

I have not used them yet but I just found them on uship and decided to request a bid from them. At $900 cheaper than Brookledge I decided to accept the bid. Their reviews on uship are really great! So far they have been help with the few questions I have asked. I am not shipping until late september so I won't know until then how they are, but from what I have read they are good!

I actually just received a shipping contract from them. I am planning on bringing a mare up from Florida to Massachusetts. They are planning on picking her up on August 30 or 31. They were the second cheapest but the quickest to respond. They are also willing to bring up some supplies with the mare as well.

Pine Valley brought the mare up from Florida. The driver, Mike, was fantastic, really cared about the horses. However, I would not use them again. I'll pay the extra for a bigger name company. If anyone wants to PM me to get more details feel free.

Default Pine Valley Acres Transport

Unprofessional outfit. Rude owner with no ability to listen. Drivers go too long without rest, don't know how to drive with horses in trailer, no log books, no horse experience, no medical bag, nasty hay. You get what you pay for, don't risk it. Questions? Call me at 615-209-1985 I'll be happy to share more.