The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Lovely 11 yr old TB in MD. Will ship! Sound for pleasure riding and some jump

I have a awesome TB who needs a easlier life than being a event horse. Due to his conformation, he has SI (rump area soreness)issue. He is sound but needs a life as a pleasure horse with little jumping. Good on the trails. Easy keeper. Can be barefoot or just front shoes. No meds needed. I have had him for 7 years and would like to find awesome home. He does not like field board unless he is the only one or with a horse that will allow him to get in shed. He is the low man out in the field. He prefers people to horses -lol
    He's 16 hands, bright bay with no white. OTTB who raced only 3 times. Wonderful gaits and a canter to die for. He needs an good rider. He is kind of lazy.
    Pleaase feel free to ask me any questions.
    Thank you

Is he still available? I have a friend looking for an English pleasure horse. She primarily trail rides but is taking hunt seat lessons and is starting over fences. She wants a mature and reliable horse that will help teach her. She has no desire to compete, just wants to be able to jump a small log on the trail.

She owns her own farm and has had horses for years. Would be a great home if he's still looking. Do you have a y video and an email address I can pass on?
    Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.