The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

More soap opera - EAB has deleted his clinic plea and the answering posts suggesting again that he post personal riding video from his group FB page.

He has also posted a criticism of Fuego's latest exhibition

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1427...77087/?fref=ts
    When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovey1121 View Post

He has also posted a criticism of Fuego's latest exhibition

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1427...77087/?fref=ts
    I made the mistake of reading the comments. Oh Lordy....

This particular gem was posted by an acolyte:

" I stated that the horse looks like too much for the rider b/c from the start the guy is tugging on the reins to get the horse to do things. He asks the horse to move forward and the signal gets messed up so the horse is confused. Then he spins the horse around quickly or the horse spins himself to avoid whatever the rider is doing...."

Yes, you read it there folks: Fuego is TOO MUCH HORSE for Juan Manuel Munoz. He made him spin around!!!!

5 members found this post helpful.

I am not on facebook so I am not privy Mr. Buck's words of wisdom on his page.

A clinic? Really?
    Just a google search of his name should have anyone rethinking his qualifications to teach anything horse related. His riding has been on youtube and with links on many threads on COTH for the world to see and that should end any chances of him conducting a "clinic".

(The third result on the google list is a link to legal documents that find him losing his appeal for his conviction of theft, and on down the list is a link to an article titled "The Unelectables" regarding his bid for the Presidency of the United States in 2007)

I hope that in this day and age people will do their due diligence and be protected from unqualified "trainers", it is so easy to do now, with the internet.

ETA Fuego didn't look confused to me!

So, I went to the EAB FB page for giggles and laughs. And what do I see??? Two of the most disfunctional and delusional wanna be dressage 'trainers' in my breed are members of this board. One is active in discussions too. Ugh... Why am I NOT surprised?!?! Crazy attracts crazy time and time again.

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsets View Post
    "He asks the horse to move forward and the signal gets messed up so the horse is confused. Then he spins the horse around quickly or the horse spins himself to avoid whatever the rider is doing...."
    Sigh. I wish I rode horses that popped themselves into double canter pirouettes when they got confused.

1 members found this post helpful.

bump
    Courageous Weenie Eventer Wannabe
    Incredible Invisible

bumping to clear spammers-great idea, hoopoe and ReSomething
    When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by carolprudm View Post
    Some times i really miss those red thumbs.

Never fear EAB is working to bridge the chasm with his new FB group North American Open Dressage Federation not to be confused with the North american classical Dressage Riders Society.

The Federation is NOT about leaving competition, it is about giving a 'rebirth of correctness' to competition. At the national and international GP dressage, correctness is not the norm and is not rewarded. One of the goals of the federation is to get correctness back into those arenas. In order to do so the judges must be given horse/rider combinations that 'can and do' clearly meet the well stipulated descriptions in the rules. And the Federation is NOT just about dressage in the arena, it is about dressage for all venues including cow work, jumping, eventing, or whatever.

Founding Directors:
    Executive Director: E. Allan Buck
    Directors: Lee Earnshaw, Michael Vermass, Jenn Rudner
    Is this the same Jenn Rudner? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BANp7EEgx4