The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Today, I got to hug all of my kindergarteners (minus 3 who were sick) and tell them how loved they are.

Today I got to hug my mom and see my father (who is recovering from cancer, so I couldn't hug due to my germiness from school) but I was just happy to see them.

Today I got to hug both of my rescue kitties and my retired gelding.

I recently went through a rough break up and a friend told me to come up with spmething every day that I was thankful for. It is much like this thread and it makes a world of difference. It's the little things.
    Ps: Dr Seuss always makes me feel better, in case someone needs a mood booster!
    Charlie Brown (1994 bay TB X gelding)
    White Star (2004 grey TB gelding)

Mystical Moment, 1977-2010.

Today I made healthy and apparently yummy homemade dog treats.

Today I made a healthy and definitely yummy dinner for myself instead of just "snacking" all night.

Today I worked my last Monday before the New Year.

Today, I put in long, productive hours at work and spoke my opinions in a meeting where I usually keep quiet.

Today, I reflected on what is really important to me and what my priorities are.

Today, I got someone a Christmas gift and got to hear the joy of another arriving at its destination.

Today, I resisted sneaking anything for myself in my shopping as it just isn't nearly as fun as getting things for others.

Today, I ate a really delicious sandwich for lunch.

And here I was thinking it was "just another day"... but looking at all that, it really was a good one!
    If the pony spits venom in your face or produces a loud roar, it is probably not a pony. Find another. -The Oatmeal

Today I got to sleep in (except for being briefly awakened for a goodbye kiss from my honey), then woke up with my kitten and dog snuggled next to me.

Today I finished making all my Xmas treats. My first time doing it, hope everybody likes them!

Today the weather was LOOOOOVELY.

Today I got to ride and we galloped around the big field and it was a beautiful moment that I will treasure forever. I wish I could gallop him like that every day, I don't think I would ever frown again.
    OTTB CONNECT
    FB group for all things related to non racing Thoroughbreds.. Click here to join ~~~> OTTB CONNECT

1 members found this post helpful.

Today this thread just gave a big ole smile to my face!

Well my day just started about 2 hours ago, but I have a lot to be happy about!

Today, so far, I've made two batches of cookies. I've also made super delicious cheesecake cookie cups.

Today, I'm going to go to the barn with my mom and spend some quality time with her and the horses.

Today, I'm also going to make my boyfriend a yummy meal of oven baked chicken, loaded mashed potato cakes, salad, and the cheesecake cookie cups for dessert.

Today, after dinner I'm also going to spend some time with bf by playing the Top Hand Rodeo tour game for Xbox Kinect. Yay!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NBChoice http://nbchoice.blogspot.com/
    The New Banner's Choice- 1994 ASB Mare
    Dennis The Menace Too- 1999 ASB Gelding
    Dreamacres Sublime- 2008 ASB Gelding

Today I am back home after getting to spend a week showing my puppy at the Orlando Cluster and the Eukanuba Dog Show.

Today I got the rest of my Christmas shopping done and realized how blessed I was that I have the means to buy presents for loved ones.

Today I realized that I get to see my awesome SO for the first time in 10 days.

Today I decided to bake something yummy to take up to the local vet.

Today I found out I came away with a 3.9 for my first semester of grad school.

Today I am going to watch netflix and be lazy with no guilt.

Today is a good day!

Today I shared a tradition with someone that I hope cherishes it as much as I do when she recieves it.
    Today I volunteered to be phone back up for a friend as she goes on a blind date.
    Today I worked out at the base gym and actually enjoyed it!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
    Last Friday, I decided to resign from a job that I love, but that has been making me anxious, scared, and miserable.
    Since then, I have been insightful, candid, relaxed.
    Today I did not have a panic attack.
    Funny, isn't it, that the idea of not having a job and a future that's up in the air frightens me less than doing the job I'm doing now!

1 members found this post helpful.