The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Cute, sound TB gelding in MD

I broke my arm over the weekend (not on this horse) and wont be able to ride for at least 8 months so I need to find a home for 1 of my horses. Rockstar is a 5yr old 15.1 hand bay TB gelding. He is very cute and fun to work with. He came off the track earlier this year. He is 100% sound and has clean legs. I have restarted him under saddle walk, trot, and canter. He has also been trotting poles and small fences. He really likes to jump. He is a cute mover and would make a nice childrens hunter. He has never offered to do anything nasty like bolt, buck, or rear. He is still green so he is not suitable for beginners yet, but is very willing. He is up to date on everything. He has no vices. He loads, clips, crossties, etc. I really like this horse, but he likes to have a job and i dont want him to just sit here for the next couple of months. He is free to a good home. Sorry, i dont have any video of him, but i do have pictures. If interested, please call 410-365-4939. It is hard for me to type so phone calls are better.
    Last edited by Buglet; Dec. 19, 2012 at 08:30 PM.
    Happy Hour-TB
    Cowboy Casanova - Brandenburg
    Isadora - Palomino TB

Will beccalling you in the morning :-)

Bump

This horse is very fun and willing. A child working with a trainer could easily finish him. He has never done anything nasty like buck, rear, or bolt. Could go into the show ring with 2-3 months of training. He is too nice to just sit in my barn for the next couple of months.
    Happy Hour-TB
    Cowboy Casanova - Brandenburg
    Isadora - Palomino TB

Sent you a PM