The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

He reminds me a lot of my friends horse who was imported from Argentina. Similar markings and color, but their horse was a moose!

He is super cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    He reminds me a lot of my friends horse who was imported from Argentina. Similar markings and color, but their horse was a moose!

He is super cute!
    Oh neat. You don't by any chance know who their purchased the horse from do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawks Nest View Post
    Oh neat. You don't by any chance know who their purchased the horse from do you?
    No I don't. He has a saddle brand on him if that helps. He was bought after he was in the states from Wendy Ritter's barn, but is not a Zangersheide.

The saddle brand simply means he was registered in argentina (my guy doesn't since his sire wasn't approved) but that is cool to know. I was mostly curious since I spent some time down there and might have known the barn he came from.

Well in the continuing saga of Pony cuteness. He has no idea what to do with cold icey water. I broke up the ice in the buckets this morning and he kept going from bucket to bucket dipping his lips in but not actually drinking the water (I'm not worried, he usually drinks two full buckets a day so he isn't lacking in water)