The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pds View Post
    It works like Angie's List that you see advertised on TV all the time. Angie's List charges a $5.00 sign up fee an then you also pay an annual membership fee. The membership fee is based on where you live zip code). My membership fee was $12.00
    Horse Pro doesn't have a annual fee. The $5 is one time. And I believe people can pay to get negative reviews about themselves removed from Angie's List. I'm pretty sure Horse Pro does not have that option.

We'd like to thank all of you for your interest in Rate My Horse PRO. As advocates for the horse industry we're looking to build long term partnerships. We welcome the opportunity for feedback since we're always looking for better ways to help.

If you'd like to contribute please contact us at info@ratemyhorsepro.com.

Safe Riding!

Quote Originally Posted by alternate_universe View Post
    Horse Pro doesn't have a annual fee. The $5 is one time. And I believe people can pay to get negative reviews about themselves removed from Angie's List. I'm pretty sure Horse Pro does not have that option.
    The point that I was trying to make is that it is not unusual for sites like these to charge.