The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hunter mare for free lease in GA

My tbred mare who was my adult hunter is looking for her next job. She can no longer do the 3ft and needs consistent maintenance, due to recent diagnosis of severe kissing spine. Great horse for someone looking to do 2ft-2'3, trail riding, and flat work. She is a lovely mare with a great temperament. Looking for someone in GA and must be willing to follow strict instructions when it comes to her care, I am very picky to where she goes and am hoping to find the perfect person! Would love to keep her onsite but know thats not always going to be possible, but she is at a great barn with fabulous lessons, care, and great atmosphere!

Please PM me with any questions you may have!
    Last edited by hunterrider33; Dec. 19, 2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Second vet opinion... mare CAN be ridden with maintenance
    He knows when you're happy, He knows when you're comfortable, He knows when you're confident, And he ALWAYS knows when you have carrots