The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Carlos DZ

I have a weakness for greys and just saw a video of this gorgeous creature. He doesn't appear to be represented by any brokers here in the US. Does anyone know anything about him? He's a 93 model holsteiner.

Quote Originally Posted by springer View Post
    I have a weakness for greys and just saw a video of this gorgeous creature. He doesn't appear to be represented by any brokers here in the US. Does anyone know anything about him? He's a 93 model holsteiner.
    Very good stallion , jumped internationally , making very good babies including a reserve champion stallion in Nuemunster a couple years ago.

here's what I found for the German breeder. Maybe they could supply US contact?

http://www.hengststation-voelz.de

Except I don't read, speak or write german!!! Should I have one of the US semen brokers contact them?
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by springer View Post
    Except I don't read, speak or write german!!! Should I have one of the US semen brokers contact them?
    Thanks guys!
    They give you English translation under the German one and if you contact them thru email , they will converse with you in English.

Default Carlos DZ

Just for Your information, Carlos DZ is now in Poland in Casa Grande stable.
    Here is a link (but I'm afraid that there's no English translation): http://folwark.wierzchaczewo.pl/inde...mid=49&lang=en
    I saw his movement in person.... and I'm writing this as a future owner of foal after him Can't wait to August.